Some of you were pretty close to guessing Evelina was pregnant. I made subtle points throughout the book that they had sex and I'm assuming there are no condoms in Neverland so...

It was bound to happen I suppose.

The ending was rushed but I just wanted to end this book already.

The idea of Evelina's pregnancy came to me during the first book so I guess I had always planned to make three books.

I regret it now.

My ouat faze has passed, and I might not even finish the other books I have going on right now ( my hatter & the pirate princess ). So I guess the final book to the Weakness series will be my final ouat book (Besides the ones in editing rn).

The next and final book is called Their Weakness but it will not be out for a while.

I just need to edit everything I have written, publish a new book that is different from my usual norm (it's a Marvel Imagines book😃), and republish the first book I have ever written (which happens to be an ouat peter pan fic as well)

But Their Weakness will probably just be around Peter and Evelina going through the pregnant stage and how Peter deals with Evelina's cravings, his first time changing a diaper, etc. And it will give some of you closure on Sebastian and Elsa's death. 

I hope you all stick around, really I do.

An announcement will be posted on this book when the next one is published.

Thank you all so much for reading this book I appreciate it all so much and I hope you all liked Her Weakness!

Till next time!

-periwinkles-