Special Chapter

*no spoilers included*

Avengers: Infinity War feat. Evelina Frost & Peter Pan

Evelina squealed as she neared the giant building with the blinding bright lights. She turned to her fiancé and yanked on his arm harder.

"Please hurry, Peter, I want to get good seats!" She exclaimed excitedly. Peter raised an eyebrow at her. He had never seen Evelina so excited. Not even when he proposed.

He whined loudly as he protested Evelina's urges to go faster.

"I don't understand what is so special about this." He complained. Evelina sharply turned on her heels and glared at Peter. He gulped.

"Because it's the Avengers, Peter." She snapped and walked off. Peter groaned as she pulled out her phone. She found her tickets online and showed it to the usher, who nodded before directing them into the correct theater room.

"I'm so excited!" Evelina squealed as she fixed her Marvel shirt. Peter rolled his eyes.

"Yes darling, I know, you have been excited for about a month now." He said.

It had been some time since the Marvel company announced that tickets to Avengers Infinity War was out. Evelina was so happy, she cried when she saw the trailer. She immediately bought tickets to the premiere for her and Peter to go see it, despite that Peter was not so enthusiastic about the idea. He didn't quite understand what the whole fuss about Marvel was, he just knew he didn't like it. He didn't hate the movies, he just doesn't like when Evelina loses her crap over the actors. Peter vividly remembers her rambling on about Tom Hiddleston's voice, Chris Pratt amazing humor, Sebastian Stan's eyes, and Chris Hemsworth's bulging muscles.

Peter even remembers Evelina saying she had a girl crush on Elizabeth Olsen. He was not pleased.

"I'm better than all of them!" Peter had said. Evelina gave him a pitiful smile.

"Oh honey, you're really not."

"Why am I marrying you?"

"Because you love me."

~

After getting popcorn and drinks, that Evelina made Peter pay for, they sat down in their seats. Perer glanced around. The theater was full, and he was surprised they had managed to get seats in the middle.

"I am ready." Evelina said as she pulled out two mini packets of tissues. Peter raised an eyebrow at her.

"What are those for?"

"For when the ocean from my eyes is released." She said and handed one to him.

"If I die in this theater, leave me here, this is how I want to go." Evelina said dramatically. Peter rolled his eyes.

"Yes my love."

The lights in the theater dimmed, and everyone fell silent. On the screen, the Marvel logo appeared, and everyone around them cheered loudly. Whistles and excitement filled the theater and Peter had never seen such a united reaction at a simple movie.

He turned to look at Evelina. Instead of seeing her cheering, he saw her crying. He leaned over.

"You okay?"

"Yes. I'm just so emotional."

"Darling, it's only the logo."

"I know. I know. I'll be fine."

~

Throughout the movie, Peter had been counting how many times Evelina had cried.

He lost count before they even reached halfway.

He grew genuinely concerned when he heard her sob halfway through the movie but he knew not to disturbed his girl while she watched her beloved movie. When the movie finished, everyone cheered and Evelina joined this time. Even though tears were streaming down her face, she wore a smile.

"That. Was. Amazing." She breathed as they walked out. Peter nodded.

"Yes it was very nice." He responded blankly. He wasn't sure what had happened in that theater, but he knew Evelina would need to ramble her feelings out.

And she did. On the walk home, Evelina explained her theory, predictions, and answered any questions Peter had. It pleased Peter to see Evelina so passionate about something, he knew he had to take her to watch the movie again.

"Would you like to go see it again next week, my love?" Peter asked. Evelina smiled warmly at him.

"You'll go with me?"

"Of course." He replied and Evelina leaned over to kiss him.

"I love you."

"I know you do."

*unedited*

🌟

This is just a random chapter of what Evelina and Peter would be like in an alternative universe.

It has nothing to do with the actual story.

I went to go see the movie last night, and my god I have never cried in the theater so much. It was amazing, I completely recommend watching it.

And then once it's been a good month, I wanna ramble about it with someone because I'm still emotional.

*NO SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS*

They will be deleted and get an angry note from me.

Be fair to everyone, okay?

Cheers.