Chapter 20

I'm sorry for my long ramble at the end 🌝 I just have a lot of emotions and you guys are the way I cope with things

Sick

Tiger Lily knew the moment she saw Sebastian walk into the diner that she worked at that he was one of Peter Pan's Lost Boys.

The same Peter Pan that had banished her from Neverland years ago.

So she used her girlish charm to convince him to let her go find this Evelina Frost with him. Lily slowly dragged information out of Sebastian without him even knowing, like how Pan and Evelina met, just how much he liked her and to what extent he would go to to have her back with him. It was music to Lily's ears to hear that Pan finally had a weakness. One that could so easily be disposed of with a simple snap of her neck.

But she didn't exactly know what to think of when she started to get to know Sebastian. He was handsome, smart, and at moments when he wanted to be, incredibly sweet. Tiger Lily squirmed when he would even glance at her.

When Bash took care of her on the boat, Lily saw how kind he could be, despite his attempt to be cold.

Lily walked around Melody's apartment, with a smug look on her face. She randomly picked up a trinket and observed it. Tiger Lily scoffed at the huge pink seashell. She placed it back down and turned to glance at Melody, who was tied to a chair and was gagged by a scratchy cloth.

Melody stared at Lily with what she liked to call 'her badass mermaid glare.' One that said, once you let me go I will destroy you to pieces.

Tiger Lily simply shrugged her off and ignored her. She continued to look through Melody's stuff.

Melody struggled against the rope that held her down. She watched as Lily touched all her things and moved everything around. Melody growled and she could feel her teeth sharpening.

"When Pan banished me from Neverland, he changed the portals ways so I would never return. But I doubt he remembered to change the portals the mermaids use. And that's where you come in handy." Lily said and she twirled a knife through her fingers.

"But don't worry, little mermaid, I promise that once we're done with you, we'll send your body to your mother's castle." Melody shifted in her seat angrily and grunted.

Tiger Lily glanced her way and chuckled. She sat down before the mermaid.

"Behave now, little mermaid, our guest will be here soon." Lily informed and Melody narrowed her eyes in confusion.

Who else were they bloody expecting?

~

Evelina sat in bed and sniffed loudly. She gasped for air and gave a loud, painful cough.

"Why do I feel like I'm dying?" She groaned and glanced over at Peter, who stood at his dresser. He was shirtless, and Evelina marvelled at him. She whined when Pan slipped on a shirt. He smirked and walked over to Evelina.

"You're not dying, my love, you're just sick." He said as he stroked her hair.

"I don't get sick, Pan." Evelina insisted.

"You're sick, Evelina."

"I am not! I don't get sick, getting sick is for the weak, it's for pansies!" She snapped. Pan rolled his eyes and pushed Evelina away before sitting on the chair next to the bed.

"You are sick, and because you're sick, you are to stay in bed until you get better or I will tie you to the bed." Peter said as he laced up his boots.