Chapter 8

Peter Pan vs. His Feelings

Peter Pan had given these special shoes to Zelena to get the girl to the Enchanted Forest before the citizens of Storybrooke did. Zelena had taken quite a liking to Regina's old castle, and she couldn't wait until it was finally hers. Until she got what was rightfully hers to begin with.

Pan constantly checked up on Zelena to make sure she was ready for the Charming's. He told her not to underestimate them, because although they looked harmless and full of joy, they were terrible people.

Pan's exact words.

He also constantly had to make sure Zelena hadn't killed or destroyed what was left of the kingdom.

"Why can't I just kill them all?"

"Because if you do, you won't have a kingdom left to rule."

"But-"

"No buts, you ignorant twat."

"But-!"

"Shut up, greenbean!"

Peter was losing his patience with the witch as well, and he was very tempted to kill her. He counted to ten and had to take many deep breaths to remind himself that Zelena was a girl and boys don't hit girls-

Oh who was he kidding... Pan hated Zelena. He wanted to personally drag her to hell and let her rot there and just dispose of the Charming's on his own.

But he knew Evelina wouldn't like that.

So he learned to be patient with her so he wouldn't end up killing Zelena. He knew she would do a good job of causing chaos on her own.

He taught the girl a couple of new tricks, and even managed to take down Regina's protective spell from her castle. It was simple, considering it was a blood spell and Zelena easily overthrew it.

"Look at all her lovely things..." Zelena breathed when she first arrived to the castle. Peter rolled his eyes and walked in behind the girl.

He shoved right past her and looked out to the balcony.

"Your task is to-"

"My first task is to travel back in time to stop my mother from-"

"I don't care. Do whatever you want, just make everyone's life a hell." Peter said, interrupting Zelena from her plans, not even wanting to hear anything from her.

"If you need anything, inform me, and I will consider helping." Pan said before turning to the witch, only to find her looking through Regina's closet of pretty things. Pan rolled his eyes and gave her a hard glare.

"What? I can't wear her clothes?"

"Pay attention-"

"Oh I know what I'm going to do! Don't worry about me, little man."

"You can't underestimate Regina-" Zelena grew tired of Pan's constant nagging and she turned to him sharply with a sinister smile.

"Oh please! She may be evil, but I'm wicked. And wicked always wins."

She figured Pan would be impressed.

He wasn't.

Instead he just rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"How long did it take you to come up with that one, greenie?"

~

The Lost Boys all prepared themselves for the first hunt since they returned to Neverland. It was a hunt they all enjoyed together.

But this time it was different.

Pan wasn't into the hunt as much as they all had hoped. He was distracted, and didn't even try to shoot a boar when one came into place.

In the end, Rufio and Devin had managed to kill two boars together, while Slightly and Nibs got a variety of birds, rabbits, and squirrels. Tootles and Pockets gathered berries and fruits, while Pogocat and the Twins broke off to get fresh water from the nearby river.

As Slightly cleaned the animals of their skins and gutted them, Felix had chopped wood and had a nice fire going.

The blond boy grunted as he moved larger logs to surround the fire, keeping them at a good distance so they wouldn't catch on fire. It was perfect, and Felix decided that was were they were going to eat.

In some previous meals, Peter would challenge the boys and told then that whoever finished their meal first, would get a free day off, meaning no chores, and they could do whatever they wanted that day.

After T.T. had won, Pan stopped doing the challenges often because the poor Lost Boy suffered from a belly ache for the following three days.

Now it was just silence, and the occasional mumbles between the Lost Boys. Peter wanted to interact but he just didn't have the energy to do so. He knew the Lost Boys were trying their hardest to have patience with Pan, and that meant accepting the fact that things on Neverland had changed ever so slightly. Felix tried his best to keep everything under control but he was slowly losing it.

"Dinner time!" He called out and everyone dropped what they were doing and ran to the fireplace. Once all had taken their seats (including Pan), Slightly served everyone a plate, and they began to eat. A turn of events took place, for the Lost Boys were more chatty and lively at dinner. They talked loudly, Rufio and Devin threw food at each other and got scold by T.T. for wasting food, Tootles and Pogocat broke the wish bone (Tootles won), and Slightly and Nibs decided to see who could chug their coconut water faster (Nibs won). Everyone else told stories to each other, and Felix grew proud that things were returning back to the ways it once was. Everyone was moving forward.

And poor Pan still stayed behind and dwelled on the mere chance of Sebastian ever returning to Neverland with Evelina Frost at his hand.

~

In a land not far from the Enchanted Forest laid the wonderful kingdom that was Arendelle. A pleasant place to visit for the summer, and beautiful winters to come for days. It was once ruled by a glorious queen, until fate met her end.

Now a new queen arose, a new queen took place.

Queen Anna was marking her reign. With pride, she ruled her kingdom to glory.

Anna mourned over the loss of her dear sister, Elsa. But she knew she couldn't grieve for long. Her kingdom needed her. Her kingdom needed a strong leader after the attack that took Elsa's life.

But Anna had become distressed the moment she had found Joan... no, Evelina's letter in her sister's old bedroom.

Evelina Iris Frost.

It was a name Anna had only heard once or twice, but it stuck to her for ages. Elsa had mentioned it to Anna once, and another when the young strawberry blonde girl met Elsa's secret husband for the first time ever. Only twice had Anna ever heard that damned name. Only twice had it been dared to be muttered.

There was only another name that wasn't muttered anymore at all. And it belonged to someone who Anna had recently seen after years.

Peter Pan.

And everyone in the kingdom feared that name.

*unedited*

Happy September 1st everybody! Let's all raise our wands to another fantastic year at Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!