Chapter 21

A Fairies Agreement

Melody was so tired.

She felt like the life was slowly being drained from her soul. Tiger Lily hadn't fed her, nor given her water in days. Melody needed water to survive.

Days passed. Melody counted three. She grew more tired with each passing day. She didn't think she could survive another day of being tied up. She was close to the end of the line.

A knock was suddenly heard at the door. Melody's head snapped up and she began to struggle against the ropes. She growled loudly and gasped as the chair toppled over and she fell flat on her face, chair and all. The sound of the chair falling woke Lily up with a start and she laughed loudly when she saw Melody on the floor, in pain.

"This is what you get for trying to escape." The young girl said and hoisted Melody's chair back up. Again, another knock was heard at the door and Lily looked up with a wide grin. Once that could easily be mistaken for an insane, scary one.

"Well, look at that! Our guest has arrived."

~

Peter Pan had a lot of problems. He tried to fix them all but so far only one problem had resolved itself.

Evelina was back. She was with him. The hole that she had left in his heart when she was taken from him had mended itself the moment she stepped onto Neverland again.

But Pan still had issues. Issues that made the island unsafe for Evelina and his Lost Boys. He had to stop the threat before it hurt anyone.

So Pan knew he had to strike a deal with the fairies on the South side of the island.

When he left camp, he put a protection spell around so nothing could get in and only nothing could get out. He knew life on Neverland had gotten twice as dangerous ever since the return of a certain somebody. He wouldn't risk Evelina or the Lost Boy's lives.

As he approached the edge of Pixie Hollow, with his magic he shrunk himself to fairy size and began to walk in. He whistled for a bird to take him to the Pixie Dust tree, where he planned to meet with Queen Clarion, the leader of all fairies, and some of her advisors.

"Mister Peter Pan, welcome back." Queen Clairon said in her soothing voice. Peter glanced up and bowed his head before the queen of fairies, the only person on the island besides Evelina whom he had a deep respect for.

The queen had a golden dress made from the finest pixie dust. Her wings were also made of pixie dust. Her soft brown eyes showed compassion and her brown hair was always tie up, with a crown resting on her head.

Around her were the queens advisors and the main heads of the seasons.

For winter, Lord Malori stood tall next to the queen. He cautiously watched Peter, my truly trusting the boy. Pale, blue eyes, he could pass for Evelina's father. He was the lord of winter, the ruler of the Winter fairies, and the lover of Queen Clarion.

The Minister of Spring, Atherton, stared at Peter with an uneasy face. He was a nervous man who worried too much and ruled spring. Peter and the lost boys loved to mess with him, for they always got the best reaction out of the uptight fairy.

Udara, the Minister of Summer, was a plump women who had an easy going personality. Out of all the ministers, Udara was Peter's favorite.

The last minister, Woodrow, ruled Autumn. He was a concealed man, one who Peter never saw much of. All of the ministers and the queen were dressed properly and uptight.

Peter Pan felt underdressed.

He acknowledged all the Ministers before they all took a seat at the round table.