Chapter 26 🌟

The Stars Above

It had been three days since they had been underground, and it was a boring time for Evelina. She had spent her time with Peter, doing couple stuff but even after days she grew bored. And she voiced her complains out loud to the boy next to her.

"Peter I'm bored."

"We could always make out." He replied without even looking at her. Evelina scoffed and pushed him off of her log. He landed on the ground with a plop.

"We are not doing that, we already did that last night."

"Yes we did that and much more." Pan said with a cheeky voice as he stood back up to his feet. Evelina gasped and froze his legs, causing Peter to fall to the ground.

"Announce it to the world, why don't you!" She whispered angrily.

"I would if you'd let me." He said with sly smile. He stopped when he saw Evelina's annoyed and slightly angered face. He cleared his throat before gesturing to his frozen legs. Evelina rolled her eyes but used her magic to undo her spell.

"Thank you, love." Pan said and took his seat next to her again. She poked Peter with a stick and he ignored her. She then grew bored of the stick and began to draw figures on the dirt. Her stomach suddenly growled in hunger.

"I'll be back." Evelina said and she stood up slowly, whining silently when she still felt soreness in her legs.

"You sure you can walk straight again after last night, love?"

Evelina froze Pan's arse without even looking at him.

All she heard was a yelp as she continued to look for something to snack on.

~

"We're running out of food, Pan."

"Already? It hasn't even been a week!"

"Well, someone's been awfully hungry lately." Felix said as he glanced at Evelina, who had found the last mango, and was currently eating it all up.

"She's always like that." Peter quirked and Bash chuckled.

"We'll have to go above to get more food." Felix said and Peter agreed.

"Gather a hunting party. At dusk they go."

"Yes, Pan."

~

The sun was setting.

Or at least, that's what Evelina thought. She couldn't really tell. The only lost boy who was the look out scout was Pogocat. He warned Pan if intruders got too close.

"Bring me back extra mangos. And apples. Oh, and some berries!" Evelina exclaimed. Sebastian rolled his eyes as he strapped on his sword, but nonetheless nodded his head.

"Yes Evelina."

She smiled sweetly at him.

Peter watched as Evelina continued to give her lost of wants to Bash. She also mentioned wanting cake but Bash had to explain to her cake didn't grow on trees in Neverland.

"Move out boys! I give you three hours timed before I close the traps again." The hunting party all began to climb the hundred stairs back to above ground. Bash grabbed his cloak and wrapped it around himself. Felix handed him a quiver of arrows and Pan gave him a map.

"Don't disappoint, Bash.

"Of course not Pan."

~