Epilogue

Epilogue

"I choose you
And I'll choose you, over and over again
Without a pause, without a doubt
In a heartbeat
I'll keep choosing you
Till the end of time"

~

"Are you certain you don't want me to go out and find her?" Felix offered. Peter pan shook his head as he tightened the straps on his satchel.

"Got to do this myself." He mumbled back.

"The island can't be without a leader-"

"Then you are it's leader, Felix." Pan said bluntly. The blond boy shook his head.

"Neverland will know its change of leader. The island will resist."

"The island will adjust. It is a temporary situation. Everything will be back to way things once were. I give my word."

Peter Pan bid his final farewells to his friends. He promised them all he would return soon, with his queen again.

Neverland was not the same since Pan's foot left it's white sand.

~

Snow glanced to the bathroom door and frowned. Evelina had been in there quite some time. She began to worry.
She knocked on the door softly.

"Evie? Are you ok?"

"Yes... Yes, of course, I'll be out in a moment." Her voice called out.
Snow scrunched her eyebrows but left back to the table, where she continued reading her pregnancy book.

In the bathroom, Evelina stood before the mirror, feeling nothing but fear and stress. Her pale hand couldn't stop shaking and there was already about a foot of snow gathering. Evelina couldn't control her emotions anymore. She turned towards the window. Outside, she noticed ample gray clouds gathering together.

She watched as soft snow drifted down from the clouds. It was obvious she was the cause of the strange weather. Evelina let out a small cry before falling to her knees in despair. She clasped her hand over her mouth to prevent any noise to escape.
In her other hand, the small contraption seemed to taunt her.

The pink pregnancy test would change her life forever.

Especially since it was positive.

Evelina Frost now had a new weakness in her life.

// fin //

Keep going for authors note...