Before the Big Day

~Melanie's POV~

Today is November 10th, 2014. One day before the wedding. I'm so nervous i literally can't think straight, i almost packed Daisy's chew toys instead of Noah's toys. We just landed an hour ago and we're heading towards the hotel where the wedding is being held at and where all of the main wedding party people plus our parents are staying. Ian and I have four groomsmen and bridesmaids. Ian has our old friend Ras, aka the Neighbor, Corin's husband Mikey, Peter, Ryan Todd who works with the guys, and Anthony as the best man. Mine are Mari, Melissa, my high school friend Belle, Kalel, and Corin as my maid of honor. We decided not to have a dinner party the night before because We're doing the traditional 'can't see the each other 24 hours before the wedding'. All 12 of us plus the kids enter the hotel all at once. I remember being here for VidCon; i still can't believe our wedding is being held here.

"Oh my god this place is Amazing!" Kalel squeals.

"I told you." I laugh. "I can't believe it's happening." I say as i hug Ian's chest.

"I know, i can't wait." He says.

"Um, i'd hate to break it to you lovebirds but the 24 hours starts in like five minutes." Corin says.

"Do we have to do this?" I whined.

"I know, can't we just relax?" Ian asked.

"No this is a tradition. It's bad luck to see each other before the wedding day." Kalel says.

"But i'm going to stay away from Noah for a whole night also." Ian's keeping Noah with him because Anthony counts him as 'one of the guys'. Even though they promised no drinking i'm still not sure leaving him with them. They all looked at us. "Fine, i'll see you tomorrow." I was about to Kiss Ian but Anthony interupted us.

"Save it for tomorrow. Now you ladies have three minutes to take Melanie to the sixth floor so hurry up so we can take Ian to the eighth." He says.

Corin pulls me away from Ian and hands me my suitcase. Her and Mari push me towards the elevator. I'm still wondering how Kalel can mange to carry both the car seat and her suitcase. We all squeeze into the elevator and go up the sixth floor, aka the bride level. Everyone had their own rooms except Mari and Corin who decided to share. Corin gives me my room key and i immediately go in; to plop on the bed and hope to rest before my big day. Before i do i go to Corin and Mari's room next door. "Hey guys, can i take a quick two hour nap? I'm really tired." I asked.

"Sure!" Corin says. "Want us to wake you?"

"Yes, thank you."

"No problem. Mari says.

I go back to my room and hide under the blankets; finally catching some peace and quiet.

~Ian's POV~

Ok, they are taking this whole tradition thing a bit too serious. I don't need luck to decide if my marriage with Melanie works; i know it will. We all just finished checking us and the girls in. "Bud are you ready to have fun?" I asked Noah.

"Where's momma?" He asked.

"We can't see her until tomorrow. But don't worry you still have me. Are you ok with that?"

"Yeah!" He cheers.

I take a hold of his hand and our luggage and all six of us head up to the eighth floor. We all enter or own room. I open mine up to see the crib all set up, as usual. "Ok, i'm going to put you in here for now." I say, putting Noah in the crib. I sit on the bed and pull out my phone. Since i'm not allowed to see Melanie maybe i can text her. I was almost done with my message until i heard a creek behind me. I turn around and Anthony is standing in the doorway.