Happy Birthday Ian!

~Melanie's POV~

I woke up to the sunlight in my eyes. I realized what today is, it's November 30th, Ian's Birthday. I roll over to his side and lift up his arm so I can cuddle with him. He woke up and noticed.

"Hey you." He says.

"Morning" I kiss him. "How's my birthday boy?"

He chuckles. "Good, but you don't need make a big deal about it."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm only 26, it's not like I'm 30."

"Yeah but last year was pretty suckish."

"I can't even remember last year."

"Remember we got into an argument and I left."

"Oh, now I remember."

"Yeah, that's why I want this year to be great. Plus I have an amazing present for you." I wink. He smiles and holds me tighter. We make out for a while.

"I wonder what it is." He playfully says in between kisses.

I pull away and get out of bed. "You'll have to wait until tonight."

"You little tease!" He laughs. I walk to the doorway. "I got so excited"

"Sorry!" I giggle. I walk away and go to Noah's room. I pick him up and walk back to our room. "Someone wants to wish daddy a happy birthday!" I say.

He sits up. "Hey buddy!" He says as I hand Noah to him. "Did mommy wake up?" Noah smiles. "I think that's a yes."

I chuckle. "No, he was already up when I got there."

"That's not what he's trying to say." He jokes.

"I swear! Hey keep this up and I won't give you your present."

"I'm just kidding with you babe. Now can you at least give me a peak at your present?"

"Nope!" I walk out to the kitchen.

Ian walks out with Noah. "It was worth a shot." He says. He puts Noah in his high chair and sits down at the table.

"So, what does the birthday boy want for breakfast?" I asked.

"I don't care, because anything you make is delicious."

"Awe, you still have to wait until tonight." I say.

"Come on, please? I can't wait any longer."

"No, just be patient." I go over to Noah and pick him up from his high chair. I sit down next to Ian. "Hey, instead of making breakfast why don't I take you out? My treat."

"You just don't want to cook don't you?"

"Not at all."

"Well then fine, but I'm paying."

"No, it's your birthday, I'm paying."

"Melanie, if the guy doesn't pay, they're automatically a douche bag. I don't want people judging me."

"Fine you can pay, but I'm paying you back."

"No you're not!" He laughs. "Well, I'm going to take a shower and get ready." He says getting up.

"Ok, I'll go get ready after I feed the baby."

He leaves and goes to the bathroom. Little did Ian know I was planning a surprise party for him. I'm purposely taking Ian out so Anthony and all of them can get ready. I hear the shower turn on. I take my phone out and call Anthony. It rung for a while.