Secret's Out

~Anthony's POV~

After work Ian and I decided to head back to my place. I've been trying to hang out with him as much as possible. Ever since the break up he's been so depressed. I don't think he'll ever get over Melanie. I won't mention that Kalel is with her in front of him though. "So, what are we going to do?" He asked.

"I was thinking i'd turn on the wii and we could play some Mario Party." I say.

"You know i fucking suck at that game."

"Yeah, that's why i want to play."

"Fine, whatever. I have to use the bathroom first." He says, leaving.

"Have fun." Suddenly Kalel walks in. "Hey babe!"

"Anthony, what are you doing home?" She asked.

"We got alot done today so we ended early." I look out the door and Melanie is getting out of the car. Shit, Ian's in the bathroom. "What is Melanie doing here?!" I whisper.

"She needs me right now so i invited her over. Why?"

"Ian's here."

"Oh yay, they need to talk about something."

"What?"

"I'll explain later."

Melanie walks in. "Oh hey Anthony." She says. Ian walks out of the bathroom and notices Melanie. Both of them have blank stares at each other. This is really awkward.

~Melanie's POV~

What is Ian doing here? Kalel never told me he was going to be here! "Melanie." He says.

"Ian." I say back. "Kalel, can we talk in the bedroom?"

"Sure." She says. I take her wrists and lead her to her room.

"Kalel?"

"I didn't know they would both be here. But now that he is here, don't you think you should tell him the news?"

"I will; later though. I don't want to spit it out. Let's go they're probably suspicious." We walk out and Ian approaches me.

"I hope things aren't weird between us." He says.

"What's weird? We're just two people hanging out with mutral friends. That's all." I say, heading to the kitchen.

"Now that everything is cleared why don't i pull out the drinks?" Anthony asked.

The rest follow me into the kitchen and Anthony goes to the fridge. He pulls out four beers and hands one to each of us. I open it and take one sip. Shit! I'm not supposed to drink! Before i swallowed i walked to the sink and spat it out. the guys gave me a weird look. "Here, my new years resolution is to cut down on alcohol." I lie as I slide the beer bottle away from me. But I do see a giant bag of chips on top of their fridge. "Hey can I have some chips?" I asked.

"Sure." Anthony says. He gets the bag down from the fridge and hands it to me.

I rustle with the bag until I finally got it open. I immediately shove a handful in my mouth. They all chuckle at me. "What! I'm hungry!"

After they all finish their drinks and I, well, finished their chips, we sat down and played some two on two Mario Kart. And of course instead of having it be Boys against Girls it was Kalel and Anthony against me and Ian. But in the end Ian and I won so... Ha! All four of us are having alot of fun today. Ian and I actually got along. It was almost like we never broke up; except without the kissing and hugging part. It all went downhill when Anthony decides to make burgers. My pregnancy hormones make me sick at the taste and smell of beef.

"Babe, i thought we were going to go vegan this year?" Kalel asked.

"I will, next month." He says.

"Melanie, you okay?" Ian asked.

"Yeah just feeling a little sick." I can't take it anymore, my stomach is in knots. I run to the bathroom and upchuck all of the contents of my stomach until there was nothing left. 8 more months of this. I clean myself up and walk back out and again the guys are looking at me weird. "Sorry, just had food poisoning a few days ago. Must not be better yet." I lie.

"Melanie, come with me." She takes me by my wrist and brings me to her room.

"I'm not tired Kalel, i'm fine."

"Mel, you need to tell him. Anthony's already starting to ask questions. What if he tells Ian himself?"

"I will tell him tonight, I promise. But what if he doesn't believe it's his? You know why we broke up?"

"If that's how he acts then fuck him! He'll be the one missing out."

"You're right."

"Go tell him now, whatever happens i'm right here."

"Okay." I walk back out and I approach Ian. "Hey can we talk?"

"Sure." He asked confused. I grab my jacket and lead him outside to the balcony. "What's up?"

"Well, I'm not actually sick. I don't have food poisoning"

"I figured. If your stomach was really messed up you wouldn't have devoured the chips."

"Please, you know I already do that like twice a week!" I joke.

"Yeah!" He laughs. His smile is so adorable. He seems calm, not upset at me in anyway. Maybe this won't be too bad. "What's going on? You okay?"

"I'm fine." I say. "I'm just carrying your child."

His eyes widened. "I'm sorry what?"

"Ian, I'm pregnant."

He sat there, stunned. Not moving at all. Did I break him? "Are you sure?"

I pull the tests from my jacket pocket and give them to him. "Positive." I try to joke. "Get it?" He's still looking down at the tests. "Okay then no jokes."

"How far along are you?"

"Seven weeks. I only found out a couple of hours ago myself if it makes you feel any better."

We both went silent. Neither of us know what to say. I take it back, i don't have a good feeling about this.