It's a...

~Ian's POV~

Well today's the day, we finally get to know if our child is a boy or a girl. I'm actually really excited. I hope it's a boy but Melanie said she doesn't care, even though i think she secretly wants a boy. She always refers the baby as a 'he'. I park really close to the building and help Melanie out of the car. You know for a woman whose 6 months pregnant she still looks very stunning.

~Melanie's POV~

Thank god Ian parked close to the doctor's office. Lately my ankles have been killing me. Probably because I'm getting fat. Ian helps me out of the car. We sat in the waiting room for about half an hour. I wasn't as nervous as I was last time, just very anxious. I really want to know the gender of our child. They finally called my name. I get in the room layed on the really uncomfortable bench. My doctor came in and began to squeeze the gel on me, prepping me for the ultrasound. I hold Ian's hand as we wait to find out what it is.

"Ok Melanie, Ian, are you ready to see your baby?"

"Yes." I say.

"Let's do it." Ian says. She turns the ultrasound on and places the remote on my stomach. This time was much different. The baby actually looked like a little person. "Wow it changed a lot in 3 months" Ian says.

"Yep, everything looks healthy and the baby is growing a good rate." She moves the device lower. "Here's the head" she moves it back up. "There's a little hand. Now before I move this again, do you want to know the sex?"

I look at Ian, he nods. "Yes" I say.

She moves the remote up more. "Congratulations you guys are having a baby boy."

I almost began to cry. Ian smiled, looking at the screen in astonishment. All along he wanted a boy. I can't wait another 3 months for him to arrive. The doctor left and handed us the sonograms on our way out.

"Can you believe it Ian, were having a baby boy." I said.

"I know i was hoping for a boy this entire time." He says.

"To tell you the truth Ian I was also hoping for a boy."

"I knew it; I so knew you wanted a boy." He smiled.

"I would have been happy either way but i wanted a boy more."

"See, everyone was guessing it's a boy, Anthony, Mari, Lasercorn, Sohinki, and most of our fans"

~Ian's POV~

Wow, a baby boy. In just three months I'm going to be bringing home my son. I'm so excited. There's going to be a little Hecox running around. We stopped by the party store and got two comfetti poppers with blue confetti. When we got home, Anthony, Kalel, and the Smosh games crew were all there.

"Hey guys, how was the check up?" Kalel asked.

"It went really well" Mel smiled.

"Well... What is it a boy or girl?" Sohinki rushed.

"Ok before we tell you what it is, we want your guesses" I said.

"Kalel what's your guess?" I asked. "Girl" she said.

"Anthony?" I asked. "Boy" he said.

"Mari?" I asked. "Boy" she said.

"Lasercorn?" I asked. "BOY!" He said.

"Sohinki?" I asked. "Boy" he said.

"And Jovenshire?" I asked. "Uh I'm gonna go with girl" he said.

"Ready Mel?" I asked.

"If you are!" she giggled.

"3, 2, 1!" We shouted.

Melanie and I pull the strings and release the blue confetti.

"YES!" Anthony, Mari, Lasercorn, and Sohinki screamed.

"Now you two have to pay all of us 20 bucks!" Anthony said.

"Wait you guys made a bet on this?" Melanie laughed.

"Yea and now I get $40 bitch!" Anthony said.

"What Anthony doesn't know is I'm giving him money from his wallet which he made hold in my purse" Kalel whispered to me and Mel.

"What babe?" Anthony asked Kalel.

"Nothing babe. I was telling them congrats." Kalel answered.

"Well congratulations you guys" Joven said. "I'm really happy for you and you're new son."

"Awe thanks Joven" Melanie said.

After we had a small baby shower for Mel. They each brought one gift. Every single one of them was more toys; my kid is going to be spoiled. After they all left, Melanie and I got ready for bed.

"Night Ian, see you in the morning."

"Night Mel" I kneel down to the baby. "Night buddy." I say as I kiss her stomach.

"Awe you're so sweet!" Mel laughed. I stand up and she hugs me. "Our son is gonna have a great dad as a role model."

"And an even more greater mom for giving up alot just to bring him into the world" i look down at her smiling; I want to kiss her so badly. We let go of the hug and we went to our rooms.