He Just Keeps Growing Up

~Melanie's POV~

It's official, i have too many fucking chores. I need another hand around this place. I walk out from the laundry room to the kitchen where Ian was. "Babe, can you help me?" I asked.

"With what?" He asked.

"House work."

"Can't i'm working."

"Working? You're making a sandwich."

"I'm on my lunch break."

"Ugh, Ian you need to help out around the house. I know this place isn't going to be our permanent home but it helps if you would take care of it until we find an actual place." As i was talking, Ian looks over my shoulder and picks up my camera and films something.

"Melanie, turn around."

"What?"

"Just turn around now."

I turn around to find Noah standing on his own two feet. "Oh my god!" I bend down on my knees. "Noah, sweetie come here." Suddenly Noah starts taking tiny steps towards me. "He's doing it; he's walking!" I cried. He got to me and i hugged him tightly. "Good job baby, i'm so proud of you!" I kissed his forehead. Ian stands the camera on the counter, still recording, and bends down across from me.

"Noah, come here buddy." He says. Noah walks away from me to Ian. He reaches Him and Ian hugs Noah tightly as well. "That's my boy, good job!" He says. Ian crawls away. "Gotta catch me." Noah walks over to him. Ian stops and lies on the ground. Noah gets next to Ian and accidentally falls on his butt. "Bud, are you ok?" Ian asked. Noah smiles at him. Ian picks up Noah and holds him with his arms out. "Look it's rocket man!" Through out all of this i was still crying. Ian notices and sits up; putting Noah on his lap. "Mel, you ok?"

"Yeah." I cried. "He's just growing up so fast! He's already going to be one in just two months."

"Then, how about you take a break from chores and come play with us. Make these moments last."

"I don't know, theres so much to do."

"Please mommy, come play with me and daddy." Ian says in a baby voice.

I smile and i sit across from Ian again. "Noah, come to mommy."

Ian stands Noah up on his feet. " there you go bud, now go to mommy." He says, pointing to me.

Noah starts walking over to me. Once he was infront of me, he sat back down. "Tired already?" I asked.

Suddenly Kalel and Anthony walk through the door. "Hey." Anthony says.

"You know, you could knock." Ian says.

"Hey, i technically own this place still. I can do what ever the f" he pauses. "Heck i want."

"Good job censoring." I say. "Oh, Noah look." I point to Anthony and Kalel. Noah puts his hands on the ground and lifts his bottom up to get on his feet. He walks to Anthony and Kalel.

"Oh my god!" Kalel squeals.

"No way, he's a natural." Anthony says. "How long has he been able to do that?"

"ten minutes maybe." Ian says.

Anthony bends down to Noah. "Hey big guy."

"Hi." Noah says.

Kalel gasps for some reason. "He can talk?"

"Yeah, he's been talking for like a month now." Ian says.

"You didn't know?" I asked.

"No."

"Wait, Ian how many words does he know now?" Anthony asked.