Going Home

~Ian's POV~

The sun rises as we passed the "Welcome to California!" sign. Melanie and Noah are fast asleep. Traveling across the country is fucking exhausting, especially in a U-Haul truck. But, it's worth it; because I have the two most important people with me. It took me an hour to reach Sacramento. I tap Mel's shoulder. "Honey." I whisper.

"What?" She groaned.

"We're home."

"Really?" She looked up and smiled as she stared out the window. "Finally! Five days is too much for driving. Time Zones make it worse."

"Hey, I did most of the driving. Anyway Kalel and Anthony are at the house. They said they have a surprise for us."

"Probably about the wedding."

"Probably." I pull into the Smosh House driveway and Kalel runs out the door. Melanie gets out and hugs her tightly. "Okay buddy, let's get you unbuckled." I unbuckle Noah's car seat from the bench and bring him out of the truck.

~Melanie's POV~

"Melanie!" Kalel screamed. I hug her tightly. "How are you? I missed you! Wait, let me see!" I lift up my left hand to show her my engagement ring. "Oh it's beautiful!"

"Right! Ian knows me so well!" I say.

"I can't believe you two are finally together! I called it the minute you two broke up."

"Sure took them long enough." Anthony jokes. "Just kidding, Congratulations though. Now people can stop asking if Ian's depressed in the comments.

"Please, they always ask if I'm depressed." Ian says.

I take Noah's carseat from Ian. "Here, I'm gonna take my baby inside. Ian can you and Anthony start taking in mine and Noah's stuff from the truck?"

"Why me?" Anthony whined.

"Please?" I asked.

"Please, babe?" kalel asked.

"Okay, but only because I'm nice." He says.

I take Noah inside and Kalel follows. "Here Noah, let's gets you out of this seat." I pick him up and he stares at me as I bounce him in my arms. "Did you like the road trip?" I asked him.

"So you had no idea Ian still loved you?" Kalel asked.

"I never thought he would." I say. "So much went down before and i just assumed he was over me."

Ian and Anthony come in with the stuff. "We got most of Noah's stuff but we're gonna take a break." Ian says

"That's fine, babe." I say

"Babe I think we should tell then now." Kalel says.

"Right!" Anthony says. He joins Kalel's side.

"What's going on you two?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant!" Kalel squeals.

"What!" I shout in excitement. "Oh my god you guys! Congratulations! How far along are you?"

"Six weeks today!" Anthony says.