Saying Goodbye?

~Ian's POV~

My heart sunk in my chest. "What? I thought it was for the museum downtown?" I asked.

"It was supposed to. But then he said he recommended me to his partners in New Jersey and they wanted me. They're giving me a lot of money for this job" she said.

"Well, do you want to leave?" I ask nervously.

"At first no, but I was thinking and I really need this job Ian, I need to start my life over." She said.

"Where are you going to stay?"

"I'm going to try and patch things up with my mom and maybe she'll let me stay with her. If that doesn't work i'll ask my brother or dad; just until I am able to get my own place."

"Melanie she doesn't even know about Noah. Do you really think she'll let you move in after finding out you got pregnant?"

"Well, it's worth a shot."

"Speaking of Noah, what about him?"

"What do you mean?"

"How am I supposed to see my son if he's all the way across the fucking country?"

"You can fly out once in a while to see us; don't worry."

"Mel, you were the one who didn't want to move an hour away because you didn't want me driving to see him. But you expect me to jump on a plane every chance i get and fly for five hours to New Jersey?"

"Well, that was then, I was pregnant. I didn't know half the shit i was saying."

"Do you hate me or something? Is that it Melanie."

"Excuse me?"

"Well, you said you wanted to start your life over. And doing this meant moving away from me, taking our child away from his father, and moving back with the family that tried to control your life so many times. And there I'm guessing you want to meet that special someone and get married and give Noah a new father; One that he'll be able to see every day."

"Ian, I..."

"No you don't. If you want to leave so much then just do it. I hope you and you're new life are happy once I'm out of the picture." I storm off to my room.

"Ian" she says. I slam the door before i hear her finish. I can't believe this. Now I really know she doesn't care for me. I plop down on my bed and start to sleep.

~~~ one week later ~~~

~Melanie's POV~

I had to wake up at 5:30 this morning to pack up Noah's stuff and put his crib and stuff on the moving truck. Also my flight is at 9:00. It's now 6:45 so I better be going. Ian hasn't come out of his room once. I know I feel bad for leaving but I'm doing the right thing. Right? Yes, I have to do this. I walk up to Ian's door. "Ian?" I say. "I'm going now." He said nothing. "I'll call you when we get there ok?" There's still no sound coming from his room. I can't believe he won't say goodbye. I walk away and head to the door. I look around the Smosh house one more time. I close the door behind me and get into Corin's car. "Ready sweetie?" I say behind to Noah.

"I think he's more ready than you are!" Corin jokes. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

We head off to the airport. I decided Noah's stuff will be brought by truck so it's going to take longer to get to New Jersey. I get out and Corin helps me with my luggage. I hug her goodbye and wait near my gate.

~Ian's POV~

I finally leave my room. I walk over to Melanie's old room. They're gone, they're actually gone. I don't know what to do now. I decided to go back to my room, feeling like i'm going to cry.

~Melanie's POV~

I wake up with Noah on my lap and the bright sun in my eyes. I must have dozed off. Noah wakes up also and starts crying. I can tell the people around me were so pissed.

"Hey will you tell your kid to be quiet?" Some angry guy in front of me asked.

"I'm sorry; he's never been on a plane before." I say.

"I don't care he's interrupting my sleep"

I give him the finger and he turns around. I go back to calming Noah down. "Shh, Noah I'm right here" I whisper, pulling him closer to me. He grabs my pinkie, his little fist wraps around it completely. He finally stopped crying. I check my phone and its 5:00 PM, wow I forgot about time zones.

"Attention Passengers, we will be landing soon, please fasten your seatbelts as we descend" the pilot says.

This is it; I'm officially starting my life over.