All Hell is Loose

~Ian's POV~

I open the bathroom door to find Melanie pacing around the room while holding Noah. What the fuck is going on? I couldn't hear anything they were talking about. "Melanie calm down" i say. She stops pacing and puts Noah in his crib. She quickly comes to me and hugs my waist. "Whoa Mel, babe will you tell me what's going on?"

"Remember my ex, Nathan?" She asked. Why is she asking about the asshole?

"Nathan, you mean the guy who abused you for two years, That Nathan? What about him?" I said a little angrily.

"My mom saw him at the market last week and invited him over for lunch." She panicked.

"Why the hell would she do that?"

"I think she wants me to give him a second chance"

"Well you're not"

"No I was going to leave you for him," she said sarcastically.

"Sorry, it's just, he makes me so angry. I mean how can anyone be such an ass and hurt poor girls? Especially one as amazing as you." I smile. She kisses me.

"I better start getting ready so, I'll be in the shower" she says walking to the bathroom.

"Ok, I'll be here, since I can't go anywhere else" i say.

While she was in the shower I pretty much played with Noah. She finally comes out of the shower after what I think was 40 minutes. "Clean enough?" I laugh.

"Yes" she laughed.

"What took you so long in there?"

"Well after what we did earlier, i kind of needed it"

She grabs her sweater and jeans from the closet.

"Melanie he's here!" Her mom yells. Shit, he's early.

"Mom can I have ten more minutes to get ready?" She yells back.

"Ok sweetheart take your time" she says.

Melanie goes into the bathroom to put on her dress, do her hair, and her makeup. I sat on the bed and waited for her to be done. When she came out she was just...stunning. Almost too stunning. Her makeup is all done up, so is her hair. Her outfit looks so nice. "Dressed up enough?"

"You don't like it?"

"No I do! Very pretty but."

"But what?"

"That's the problem."

She walks up to me and sits on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist. "Ian I love you, no one else but you." I think she noticed the scared look on my face. "Listen I'm only doing this to impress my mother. I'm trying to make her happy with me so later I can announce our engagement. Trust me there is no reason for me to leave you. You're too special to lose" she says. I kiss her and she rests her head on my shoulder. She gets back up and walks to her nightstand to put on her ring. "I have to finish getting ready" she finishes putting on her makeup, trying to cover the obvious hickey on her neck made by yours truly. "Wish me luck" she says leaving her room.

I open the door a crack to see what was going on. There I saw him, the guy that hurt my Melanie. God he even looks like a jack ass. Poor Mel, she looked really nervous. She gave him an awkward hug, turning her head to the side so no one could see her face. His hands went lower, I felt my anger towards him grow. Luckily Melanie noticed and quickly let go, that's my girl. Oh shit Matt just walked in with who I think is his fiancée and he doesn't look to happy.

~Melanie's POV~

I walk out and see him, Nathan.

"Hi Melanie" he says with that evil smirk he's always had.