Happy Holidays

Hey guys! So you guys decided and it's official! I'm making a sequel of this story. It will be released after this one is finished. I'm not saying when it takes place and what will happen just yet because I'm still writing ideas for the plot. I will have to soon pick one and get writing.

Now back to the story :)

~Melanie's POV~

Its Christmas Eve today and I'm very excited. I just love the holidays, it's my favorite time of the year. This year is very special because it's Noah's first Christmas. I know he's going to forget it when he's older but, I won't. Every time a child has a 'first', it's something a mother wants to cherish forever. I want this year to be extra special for him. The only problem is we're not allowed to have a tree in the house. Anthony and Ian never had one here when they were living together and they thought it would get in the way with work. But even without it we can still make this Christmas special.

"Hey babe!" Ian calls from the living room.

"What?" I asked.

"Come out here, I have a surprise for you!"

"Ok, hold on."

"And bring Noah with you."

"Ok, be there in a minute." I walk to Noah's room and pick him up. "Come on baby, daddy has something for us." He looked tired. I forgot he was taking a nap. "Ok Ian, what's so important that you had to wake up our son?" I say.

"Just come on." He says.

I walk out and gasp at what I saw. The whole living room was decorated for the holidays. There was even a tree all decorated in the corner. "Ian what is all of this?" I smile.

"This is our Christmas." He says.

"But i thought we weren't allowed to have this stuff?"

"I thought about it and, since we're not filming for a while i think we need a little Christmas spirit. And you're right, this year is really important to us and it needs to be special."

"This is amazing!" I say walking over to him. "Thank you so much babe." I peck his lips.

"Anything for my girl." He kisses me again. "And my little buddy." He kisses Noah's head. Noah still had a mad look on his face. "He's so pissed right now." We both laugh.

"Awe sweetie did we disrupt your nap? We're sorry. Want to go back to sleep?" I say. Noah slowly blinks at us.

"I think that's a yes." Ian says.

We walk back to Noah's room. We both kiss his cheek. "Goodnight Noah" I say. I lay him down in the crib. His eyes stay open. I give him his pacifier. He shuts his eyes and quickly drifted to sleep. "There you go." We continue to watch him sleep. I know that sounds weird but we're his parents, we're allowed to do it. I shut off the lights and close the door as we left. We walk back out to the living room. "How did you manage to get all of this last minute?"

"Some of this is props from our Christmas special. The stockings I bought two weeks ago. I ordered them on this really nice website."

"Why are they so special?"

"Look closer"

I walk up to the four stockings hanging over the fireplace. As I got closer I noticed they each had writing on them. They were our names. There was even one for daisy. "Oh my god! That's so cute. I love how you included Daisy."

"Well she is part of our family."

"Ian, thank you so much for this." I hug him and He pulls my waist into a tighter hug. We let go but he still holds me in his arms. "Wait, is all of that stuff surrounding the fire place considered a fire hazard? especially the tree?"