Changes and New Beginnings

~Ian's POV~

It's my day off today and i'm stuck watching Noah while Melanie's at a dentist appointment. I mean i love Noah but, it's my only day off until Anthony and I go to LA for 10 days; i was hoping to relax and sit on the couch, and watch TV. But at least i get to spend time with him alone again. We haven't had a father-son day in a while.

"Momma." I heard from the baby monitor. Crap, i'm the wrong person.

I get up and walk to his room. I open the door to see him standing in his crib. "Hey bud." I say, picking him up. "Mommy's not here, ok? It's just me and you. Now, are you hungry?"

"Yeah." He says.

"Ok, lets go." I walk out and set him in his high chair. "Ok, now what would like today?" He just sat there. "Oh, so now you don't respond to me." I walk to the kitchen and open the cabinet. On the inside door there was a note.

"Ian, feed Noah anything fruit flavored. That's all he eats, Mel" It said.

"If he only eats fruit then why buy the rest?" I say to myself. I pull out all of the fruit jars."Ok, there's strawberry, banana, peach, and pear. What other things does mommy buy?" I pull out the other two jars. "Peas and carrots, turkey and gravy? Eww, i'm throwing these away, why is mommy torturing you?" I put the jars in the trash. "Ok, i'm going to give you peaches today." I take the jar of the peaches and pour it into a bowl. I walk over to Noah and sit down infront of him; placing the bowl on the tray. I get a spoonful of peaches and begin feeding him. "Hey, your not throwing it back at me this time." Suddenly my phone rings; it was Lasercorn. I put down the spoon to answer. "Hey."

"Hi." Noah says. I smile and scruffle his hair.

"Ian, will you tell Sohinki we are not making a show based on Dota!" Lasercorn says.

"Come on! We already have Grand Theft Smosh and Maricraft." Sohinki says in the background.

"Why is this up to me? There are like three other people you could discuss this with."

"Everyone is busy." Lasercorn says.

"Um, i'm at home with a one year old and you say they're busy?"

"Not my fault you knocked her up."

"Will you just hurry this up!" I say. They pretty much argued over the phone as i listened. I look over at Noah to see him with the spoon in his hand and he's feeding himself. "Bud, i didn't know you could feed yourself!"

"Dude, what the fuck are you talking about?" He asked with confusion.

"Sorry, Noah learned to eat by himself and i am proud of him."

"Ok, enough of the daddy Ian; we need Smosh Ian. Now tell Sohinki to stop with the fucking Dota."

"Ok that's it!" Sohinki says, taking the phone from Lasercorn. "Ian, just watch my Dota videos on my channel and see for youself, people love them."

"Fine, i'll go get my lap top." I get up and walk to the office; scruffling Noah's hair along the way. I pick up my lap top. "Listen, as popular as your Dota videos might be i don't think a show will be created surrounding it."

"Why not?"

"Because no one likes Dota but you. Just make you're own show on your channel." I walk out to see Noah covered, head to toe, in peaches. As i discovered this, Sohinki and Lasercorn were still fighting over the phone. "Yeah, i'm going to have to call you back; i have a mess to clean up."

"Ok, but if you ever give Anthony his own Nintendo show i'll get you guys." Sohinki says.

I hang up and and quickly walk to Noah. I set my laptop on the table. "What did you do?" I laughed.