Chapter Eleven - Broken Heart

A/N Yo yo bitchezz c; I got some news for you guys!  I am at 86 followers, and I know it's far off, but I want to be prepared with what I have in store for when I reach 100.

There are four options now:

1) A photo of me because nobody knows what I look like o_0

2) An epilogue for Dreaming About You and and an epilogue ii for My One and Only

3) A 10,000 word-long chapter of this book (I'm kind of skeptical for this one, because that means the amount of chapters in the end are going to be drastically shorter)

or 4) All of them, except the super long chapter will only be 4,000-5,000 words.

PLEASE VOTE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW, or on my message board, whichever suits yo fancyy .w.

Also, if you have another option you would like to suggest, please comment them or post it on my message board!

Not only that, but spring break is the following week for me! Do you know what that means? At least one chapter every day starting at the latest, Monday, all the way to the Sunday after vacation! <3 

Enjoy the chap! c;

Chapter Eleven - Broken Heart

JORDAN'S POV

"It's not a dream, Jay, I'm here," she whispered, tightening her grasp on me. I let out a shaky breath, a quiet sob releasing into the air as well. I was rarely a crier, but I wasn't ashamed to say that I felt like bawling my eyes out at that very moment.

I don't know how long we must have been standing there, just holding one another in each other's arms again. We eventually pulled apart when we heard a camera shutter snap from the counter.

We glanced over at the manager standing behind the coffee maker, grinning at the screen of the camera she was holding in her hands.

She glanced up at our confused faces and smiled. "Don't just stand there. Rose, you've got a lot of explaining to do for Jordan," she said simply, winking before turning around to help another customer.

"You do," I breathed out, grabbing onto Rose's arms tighter, thinking that she could disappear within my grasp if I let her go.

We grabbed the two drinks that the workers had remade for us, and without saying a word, we both walked towards the same direction as to where we always sat in high school.

We sipped at our drinks quietly for a few seconds until I finally spoke up. "I thought you were dead," I said, not even sugarcoating it. I looked away from her gaze, twiddling my thumbs together.

Rose took a quick intake of breath, taken aback by my harsh words. "Well," she began, swallowing momentarily. "I thought did too."

I furrowed my eyebrows together, raising my gaze to meet hers again. "What?" I asked, confused.

Rose leaned back slightly, ripping her eyesight away from mine. "At first, I I took an entire bottle of my mom's old prescription for her back problem. And then I ran, for God knows how long," she stated before sighing and leaning back further into the back of her seat.

"And I took the pills. All 24, I counted," she said softly. "But apparently, expired pills don't have the same amount of strength as it usually does." She clenched her cup in her fist, the drink threatening to spill out through the small cracks.

I rested my hand on her free one, but she pulled away immediately from my touch, as though it were repulsive. My breath caught in my throat at the small gesture of rejection, but I continued anyway.