Chapter Seven - 1K SPECIAL!

A/N 1K SPECIAL! You know the drill, people.

Okay, so I really love Haven's first point of view in this chapter... I don't know why. c; Hope you like it too.

Chapter Seven - 1K SPECIAL!

JORDAN'S POV

I laid my head back on the couch, my mind reeling from the thought of Haven. I had a dilemma to face. Somehow, I needed to find her again so that I can take her with me to the vet.

I'm definitely not going to let Mitch take her... I want to see her again, see what happened at the cafe, to explain as to why she lied to me about not being able to like somebody if you can't see. I thought.

A few minutes passed as I thought more and more about it. Am I not good enough or something? She has no idea about what Mitch did... how he murdered Rose.

First, I needed to find her somehow; get in contact with her to pick up her dog. Second, while we're doing that, I need to tell her who Mitch truly is. What monster truly lies beneath his skin.

I nodded and bit my lip, approving of my plan.

HAVEN'S POV

"Thanks for the coffee, Mitch. It was great to spend time with you again," I said, leaning against the frame of my front door that I had memorized.

"No problem, Haven, it was a pleasure," Mitch replied simply. I could hear his smile on his face. Ever since we had left, he sounded all giddy and happy, which was a sudden change of emotion from the original grumbling and curses in the car.

"Bye, Mitch," I said, smiling, about to close the door.

"Wait," I heard him say quickly, stopping the door with his foot. "I just wanted to do one more thing."

I raised my eyebrow curiously, nodding curtly. "Um, sure, I guess. What'd you want to-- mmm," I got cut off as I felt the familiar plump lips attach onto mine once again.

I didn't know what to feel, or how to feel. I was always born and raised that because of my blindness, I was considered useless. No one will love me, and no one should.

But now? I cherished the moment of feeling loved; feeling like somebody else desired me, to stand by their side.

want to feel like I mean more than just "a blind person" to someone. I want to be the reason somebody wakes up in the morning. I want them to roll over and see the love of their life; I want them to see me.

I just wasn't sure if it was Mitch.

But I reveled the kiss. I loved the feeling of knowing that right now, it felt like we were the only people that mattered in the world.

When we pulled apart, I almost whined at the loss of his touch. But instead, I found myself reaching my hands up to his face.

I touched every part of his facial features, starting from his chin, to his nose, to his cheekbones. I wanted to know what he looked like, so very badly.

I rarely had moments like this, wishing I could see, even for just a split second.

The first one had been when I was around six, and my father tried to explain what colors were. I still don't know what they are, and he described them as "pigments" of something, whatever that means.

The second had been when my father had left. My mother and I were on her bed, and she was crying slightly whilst holding me. "Baby, I just wish you could've seen you're father once," she had said, rocking me back and forth.