Story Five - To Mars!

Well as Eve and Alexis deal with the side effects of being brain washed and not knowing it. Richard comes barging in claiming to be Eve's uncle, the brother of the Alpha of the North Winds Pack... That's not suspicious at all… Not to mention the completely legit way he gets them onto his ship. Yeah this isn’t a recipe for disaster at all, (note the thick sarcasm) I mean shooting two girls full of a bizarre Mars strain of Wolf’s Bane is not cool. In fact it border lines crazy serial rapist and psycho mental hospital patient. We can all just assume Richard is creepy, Alexis and Eve are screwed, wonder where the hell Damien is in all of this and why Richard thinks Sanctuary isn’t safe. Also Jacklyn and Col seem to have just vanished. To think Alexis just wanted to party and now she has to deal with all of this? Man, finding a mate is becoming a handful.

~~~~

So Alexis' POV returns and Richard is a creep. Woo, The end of April is coming and I've got about 12,000 words left to write to reach my goal though I think this story will be longer then 50,000 so whoo knows. If enough people say they want more I'll post more but this is the last chapter I'll upload until I get enough comments asking me to continue.