Story Seven - Thicker Than Water

Eve's never had a family, not really. She's always wanted a true blood relation to call her own and when she thought she might actually, truly have it it's ripped from her before she can even get used to the idea. But even so, just because she wasn't used to it doesn't mean she didn't at least hope for a moment that she'd finally found home... But who needs a home when Eve has Alexis, or HAD Alexis. What the heck is she doing kissing some stranger?! Has she gone mad!? What's a girl to do when it seems that everyone has suddenly forgotten about her?

~~~~

DUN DUN DUUUN!!!

So I know I said I wasn't going to post anymore cause I was working on publishing it. But I realized this story needs like a LOT of editing and straightening up before it's book worthy. Like a lot, from grammar mistakes to plot loop holes and even a few points that don't match up, such as Alexis stating once that feeling her mate before she met him was normal and then later Damien stating that is was unheard of. I mean I can easily chock it up to regional cutler differences it still needs to be cleaned up and fixed. So I'm just gonna keep adding chapters patriotically on here cause I know a lot of you want to know how it ends for these three heroes. So yeah enjoy the next chapters following Eve's POV following up on the latest events. You know Richard planing and literally trying to kill Alexis and Eve. :)