thirty four.

We walked in the restaurant and saw Sam at the table. "I thought Qua had him?" I said to Kiari. He was looking down at his phone. I could tell he was biting his cheeks so he wouldn't laugh.

"Kiari I'm about to beat yo ass." I said while getting up. I wasn't even sitting down for a minute but I was already ready to go.

"Nah, he not even here. Sam with me and Kirsh fa the day." Sam nodded. Almost on cue, Takeoff came and sat by Sam.

"Aw damn I didn't even know you was comin, wassup witcha?" Takeoff dapped me up. I sat back down by Amaya and Quenton.

"How y'all get stuck with him for the day?" I asked while Sam smiled at me before looking down at his phone.

"Well, he wanted to eat with a nigga so I brought him here. And then he came. And then you came." Takeoff shrugged while the waitress came to us. We all ordered and Amaya leaned back in her chair.

"Daddy!" She yelled and pointed behind her. I was about to beat her ass!

"Amaya I'm boutta beat yo ass." I said to her while she got out of her seat and ran. I got up and turned around. I saw her hugging Qua's leg. He picked her up and kissed her cheek but sat her down once he saw me.

"You know what? I'm gonna just go. Y'all got this." I said while grabbing my purse from under the table.

"We gotta go too? Cause I'm hungry." Quenton said. I bit my lip, trying not to laugh at his goofy ass.

"Nah, y'all can stay. I'll leave. It ain't nothin." Quavo said once he got to the table. He dapped everyone up except me and Amaya because she don't know nothin bout that.

"Just like how you wanna leave our marriage." I said while going through my purse, looking for my keys. "It ain't nothin huh?" I mocked him and picked up the grey keychain out my purse.

"Ayanna..." He trailed off. I turned towards the exit then laid a $100 dollar bill on the table for Quenton and Amaya's food. "Oh I almost forgot." I took the ring off my finger laid it down on the brown table.

Quavo was about to say something but he closed his mouth. "Mane y'all too much for a nigga. Just sit down and talk. We'll get a different table." Takeoff said after rubbing his face.

"Ain't nothin to talk about. He made it clear what he wanted. A divorce." I said. Sam looked up at his daddy and shook his head, not saying a word.

"Man." Quenton got up and moved to another table. The rest of them followed, leaving me and Quavo at the table.

"Can we talk? Because I got a valid reason." Quavo asked. He was staring into my eyes. I rolled my eyes then crossed my arms. "Mane come on, I'm tryna act all cool and collected but you really tryin a nigga. Actin like I ain't gon act a fool in here."

"Nigga pop off then!" I said while taking my watch off of my wrist. "Leap, do somethin." I put my brown hair into a ponytail and tilted my head to the left side.

"Ayanna, I will choke the fuck out of yo ass, then lead you to the bathroom and fuck the life out of yo lil body ass. Now lower your voice and sit down." Quavo said. I bit my lip and sat down in the chair. He got my ass on hush mode. Aggressive ass.

"Okay. Now I still love you, don't get it fucked up." He started talking while I put my stuff back in my purse. "I just feel like everything keeps happening to you because of me. Like the Karreuche thing was all my fault. Latoya stupid ass." He rubbed his face and looked at me. "I just don't want something else to happen, and fuck you up. I'd rather leave you and you be safe than be with you and have you be in danger. Cause I hate seeing you in the hospital. All them cords and shit on you. Seeing that shit really woke a nigga up. Like this is real ass life. You can die from that shit." I saw a tear fall from his face. "I just don't want you to die for something I did, something I caused." He looked at me while squeezing his thumb.

"Quavo, I've been in the hospital countless times. And so have you. We're strong." I picked his hand up and squeezed it. "We're a strong couple. As long as we stick together and talk things out instead of leaving," I squeezed his hand. "We should be fine." He smiled and looked down at the ring on the table.

"Man, come gimme a kiss." He held the ring in his hand. I stood up and walked to his side, pecking his lips. "Not that baby ass kiss." He said while pulling me on his lap. I'm glad one of them rented the place out because tabloids would've had a field day seeing our whole make-out session. He slid the ring on my finger then kissed down my neck.

"Let's get out of here. I wanna show you somethin."

"Last time you said that, I got pregnant." I got off of him and put my hands on my hips. "Nah, it ain't even like that." He laughed and looked at me. He smiled before heading out the restaurant.

"I told you, wasn't even thirty minutes." Kiari dapped up Takeoff. I rolled my eyes.

"They can spend the night with us. We got it." Takeoff said. I smiled and kissed my babies goodbye.

I got in my truck and looked around for Quavo's car.

I saw him turn his blinker on. I followed behind him. We ended up at a famous bar.

I got out of my car and held onto my purse. "Why you bring me here?"

"Cause you needa loosen up. You too tense." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked into the club.

"I'm a mama. It's just how I am." I said after climbing into the stool. I sat down and spun around while Quavo ordered us a round of drinks.

"I got a game. With every drink, we gotta say one thing we love about each other." He said as the bartender poured liquor in the small cups.

"I guess lil boy." I said before smiling. "Gon head start."

He picked up a cup and started talking but I tuned him out and just stared at him. I love my husband. I know he's worried about being with me because of his trap background and all the crazy bitches he used to fuck with, but I don't care. I'd die for my husband.
-----

the ending is soon and it's gonna be sad just an fyi 😂 like deadass yall are gonna hate me.