twenty three.

two weeks later, Ayanna

The police dropped the case a few days ago. Their reasoning was 'rapper cases never get solved, why start solving them now?' Officer Scott's exact words. And auntie Angela sent Greg to rehab so he can get all those demons out of his body.

"No Quavo move." I pushed him off of me while I cooked the pancakes. He kept tryna get freaky because the kids weren't here.

"But there ain't no kids." He kissed my neck while putting his hands on my waist.

"And I don't want no more." I chuckled and put his pancakes on the plate with his bacon and eggs. "But forreal Qua. I'm proud of you."

He smiled at me after he took a bite of his bacon. "Why?"

"Cause you've been around the kids more, helping them with their sports and stuff. Helping around the house. You're a very good father." I went behind the coffee machine and pulled out a card Amaya made.

"The kids made this to show you how good of a father you are." It was a card where each child wrote a paragraph on what Qua does for them and their favorite memory with him

"Y'all tryna make me a soft ass nigga." He said as his eyes watered. Aww. The last time I seen him cry was on our wedding day.

"Aww baby." I chuckled and rubbed his eyes. "Don't cry." I kissed his cheek then made me a cup of coffee.

"Mane I don't cry. You know that." He wiped his eyes and looked over the card again. He shook his tears away then kept eating.

"Mhm, whateva." I waved him off and went upstairs with my coffee cup. I picked up my laptop and looked through my email, seeing what I had to do today.

"Aye what's wrong with the microwave?" Quavo asked when he came upstairs.

"I don't know nigga did you press start?" I looked at the screen then up at him.

"Yes. It turned on but didn't warm my shit up. I don't want no cold pancakes."

"Well I gotta go shopping for the kids school stuff so you should come with me and get a microwave." He looked at me like I was dumb.

"It's barely June. Why you goin so early?"

"I want my kids to get good stuff. Ion wanna shop when everybody else go cause they be leavin the ugly shit. Now, you comin or not?" I asked while getting up and looking through my closet.

"Mane I guess." He slipped on one of his black shirts while I put on a black romper.

"Get me my yellow Human Races please." He threw the sneakers at me. I slipped them on and looked at him. "Uh, you know you finna change right?"

"Why?" He looked down at his outfit. Nigga had on the same outfit as me except he didn't have a romper, he had on a black shirt and black jeans with the same shoes. "Mane I'm not even tryna twin wit you." He laughed and put a couple chains on.

I looked down at my ring and my gold anklet. That was all the jewelry I needed. "Whatever boy. Get me my purse." He threw my black Michael Kors purse at me as we walked out the door.

"Damn you don't know how to hand me shit?" I asked while I walked to his Huracán.

"I tried to hand you this dick but you were like 'nooo qua it's too big move'"

I rolled my eyes and drove to Walmart for basic supplies. Quavo grabbed a basket and put his sunglasses over his eyes.

"Get about twenty spirals. Sam and Quenton have like seven classes each." I said while putting packs of lead pencils in the basket.

"Damn. They betta have a IG of damn 70 if they got that many classes."

"Hush." I chuckled and grabbed folders and all other school related stuff. We finished shopping there then went to the mall. Fans swarmed us of course but it was nothing. After we finished getting them everything, we went back home.

"Damn a nigga tired." He flopped on the bed after he dropped the bags.

"Mhm. Glad you shopped with me today. Lemme do somethin for you." I smiled and crawled on the bed. He sat up and grinned.

"Last time we did this, you got pregnant." I laughed and shook my head. "After I gave you top, I got pregnant? Sounds strange."

He rolled his eyes and unbuttoned his pants. "Do ya thang ma."

~~~~~
short chapter. probably gonna put another plot twist then end the book tbh lol.