twelve.

Quavo

We've done our three tours in Cali, now it's time to go down to Atlanta. I already knew Ayanna was mad. She didn't even want me to go on the damn tour. I decided to FaceTime her as soon as I got on the bus.

"Wassam?" Her country ass said. I held one finger up and put my headphones in. "Wassup witcha?"

"Nothin, just put Amaya in the bed. She asked why daddy hasn't been home in three days." I haven't been home since Saturday and now it's Wednesday. I just didn't wanna be a nuisance and ask our driver to drive us all the way back to my house after each night. That would've been annoying.

"Been busy."

"But you been in California." She shook her head before I heard the doorbell sound through the house. "Whatever boy."

"Who's that?" I asked and she hung up. I looked at the time. It was almost 11. Who the hell tryna be at the house at 11 o'clock?

I shook my head and leaned went to the mini fridge. I pulled a cup of lean out and sighed. If this broad brought a nigga in my house it's gon be over for her and him. I'll backhand her ass then let it spray on him. Fuck she thought it was.

"Nawfside here we come!" Set said while recording a video on Snapchat. I was too tired to do all that. I went to the back and sat on the mattress. A nigga was tired but couldn't sleep. I finished drinking my lean then fell asleep.

I woke up to the smell of eggs. How these niggas make eggs on the bus?

"Hurry up and shower. We almost there." Takeoff said. I slowly got up and stretched. I went through my bag and pulled out a clean outfit then went to the bathroom. I quickly showered and got out. My outfit was extra clean. I FaceTimed Ayanna and she answered on the first ring.

"Wassup?" She was sweating. It looked like she just got her shit pounded.

"Who you been fuckin?" She smacked her lips then rolled her eyes. "I'm forreal." She picked up the phone. I thought she was about to hang up but she flipped the camera and showed me the treadmill she was on.

"What you want?"

"Just tryna see my beautiful wife. I love you." The boys whistled causing me and Ayanna to laugh.

"Mhm, whatever. A package came for you last night."

"At 11 o'clock?" I scrunched my face up. I haven't been ordering stuff so I don't know what it could be.

"Yeah. I didn't open it."

"Open it right quick." She got off the treadmill and walked towards the kitchen. She leaned her phone against the coffee maker and opened the box then dropped it.

"Quavious Marshall..." She bit her lip. Tears started running down her face.

"Wassup?" I asked. I tried to see what was in the box but I couldn't. The niggas handed me a plate then sat beside me, looking at Ayanna.

"I'm boutta beat yo mothafuckin ass." She said while Sam came up from behind her.

"Mama, why you look like that?" He looked at her then looked down. "Oh damn. Who tryna kill us?" She smacked the back of his head.

"Quavious, who sent a dead bird to my house?" My eyes widened. Somebody wanted her- us dead. "I'm asking you a question!" She yelled, her voice breaking off. She's never been in this type of situation. She's from the burbs. The closest she's got to ghetto was Andrea ratchet ass.

She hung up after I didn't answer. I couldn't answer. I was trying to figure out who it was too, shit. I never put her in my old trap business so it couldn't have been someone from there. Well maybe, because it's well known that we're together. Maybe they want revenge.

"Yo, Andrea just texted me that she got a package too." Takeoff said. I sighed and rubbed my face. "FaceTime her right quick."

He did and she answered on the third ring. "Y'all wanna see my new shit I got? I just ordered some Yeezys!" She lifted up the box.

"Open the shit girl damn." Takeoff said while I rolled my eyes. She was too much. She opened the box and frowned.

"A bird? The fuck? Who want my ass dead?" She lifted the phone and flipped the camera around, showing us the black bird that was dead. I bit my lip. That shit was graphic.

"Her stupid ass." Set mumbled while Takeoff hung up. I took a bite of my now cold eggs and sighed while Kiari's phone rang. It was my mama.

"Qua dead?" I laughed. She so silly. "I'm right here mama."

"Well why the hell I get this bird at my house? If you ain't dead, who is?" My eyes widened. I was lowkey scared.

"Ion know mama. Imma let you know soon." J said.

"Well y'all betta get y'all detective asses movin. Sherlock Holmes lookin asses. Cause if I end up dead, I'm haunting all of y'all. Now bye." She hung up. She too much for me.

"We need to call this shit off. This shit deadass not funny." Takeoff said. I nodded, then Set nodded.

Ain't nobody finna have a damn concert until I
find out who sending my family this shit.
------
yall bein active as hell and i'm fw it!!! stay active and i'll stay updating 😉