five.

"Nah Ayanna forreal. Set told me about how you felt-"

"Nigga I told you how I felt."

"Anyway, he suggested marriage counseling. Couples therapy. Something to fix us."

"I don't care what Kiari suggested, if you really wanted to do it, your heart would tell you, not another person." I crossed my arms. "You're so fucking bipolar, you know that? One day you love me and wanna take me out, and the next day you hate me and you get all of your things and leave. You need to decide who you're gonna be because I'm not gonna sit right here and stick around for you. There are plenty of men who want me and would treat me way better than you do Qua."

"I know, I know. And I'm sorry. I'm just focused on the wrong thing."

"Pussy."

"Yeah. Pussy. And I'm trying to stop, seriously Ayanna." He got up and kissed my hand. I rolled my eyes. He's so damn bipolar.

"You need to get out of my face. I'm tired and you're irking me. You've been irkin me but today it's different. Just yesterday you said fuck me and my kids, but today you wanna come in my house and talk about how you wanna fix us? It's not adding up. So until you find out what you wanna do, you need to leave." I snatched my hand away from his and went upstairs.

He gets on my damn nerves. He thinks I'm his slave and I'm just gonna drop everything to do what he wants. Like go to marriage counseling. I would next week, but he's gonna be on tour. I'm busy this week. I have to decorate Rihanna's baby shower.

"Ayanna, just let me tell the kids bye." He opened the door to my room. I scoffed.

"Since when do you care about the kids?"

"Since you had each of them. Stop bein stubborn damn."

"You can come back when they get out of school." I shrugged.

"Nah fuck allat. I'm tired of this." He sat on the bare mattress with me. He was behind my back.

"Just tell me how you feet." He rubbed my tense shoulders and kissed down the side of my neck. I used to love when he did this but now it's just not the same.

"I want a divorce. I'm tired of trying to fix us Qua. We're never gonna be how we were before the kids because ever since I had them, you've been distant. What is it? Why are you always acting like that around us?"

"Man, to tell you the truth, I'm scared. I just feel like I'm not a good parent because I'm never here. And I don't know how to fix that."

"Be around more, the fuck." I said while he rubbed my shoulders, loosening them up for me.

"I'm here everyday ain't I? They just don't fuck wit me. Well Quenton do, but not Sam and Amaya. I just wanna spoil daddy's little princess and daddy's baseball star."

He rested his head on my shoulder, letting his tears run down his face. I sighed. "Qua, you have to initiate conversation with them. They're not as comfortable around you as they are with me, because I do everything with them. Try taking them to school some days, sports practice. Sam's game is today. Are you even gonna be there?"

"Yeah." He looked down at his gold watch. It was almost 12. "What time it start?"

"Five Quavo." I got up and went through my closet, looking for Sam's baseball jersey that fit me. I got it custom made and fit just for me.

"What should I wear?"

"Something basic. The games run long."

"You care if I take a shower?"

"Yes, go to the guest room and take a shower." He chuckled then kissed my forehead. "Bet, bet."

I smiled after he left out. That little forehead kiss made me feel some type of way. I can't base my marriage off a forehead kiss though. That's literally nothing.

I picked up the jersey and a pair of jeans and my red Vans since his jersey was white and red.

I took another shower then slipped on my clothes. It was 1:30 now. I sat in my room, just thinking about my life. My life is great. I'm just a queen without a king. 

I can handle it without a king, no doubt. But with a king, it's always better.