six.

Quavo ended up riding with me to get the kids so that was nice. We ended up taking his Bentley truck since he fucked my car up.

"Y'all want ice cream before Sam's big game?" I asked while taking the car out of park and putting it in drive.

"Can I get a smoothie mama?" Sam asked and I nodded.

"What position you play?" Qua asked looking up from his phone and looking in the rear view mirror.

"Shortstop and first baseman sometimes." Sam shrugged. He's so talented. He can really get a scholarship off of baseball f he really wanted to.

"That's wassup. Who y'all playin against today?"

"Some school from Chino Hills?" He said while I pulled into the Baskin Robbins parking lot.

"Ima go in cause the drive thru line too long. Cookies and cream, chocolate, and I'll get your smoothie from Smoothie King since it's across the street okay?"

He nodded. "Lemme get a strawberry." Quavo said and I rolled my eyes.

"You askin or tellin?"

"Can you get me a strawberry ice cream cone please Ayanna Taylor Marshall?"

I grabbed my wallet then closed the door. He so sarcastic. I walked inside and ordered. After five minutes, they handed me the cones inside a cup holder. I walked back to the truck and handed them their individual cones.

"Alright now a smoothie for my Samuel." I started the car and looked at the Smoothie King billboard above the joint. "Strawberry banana right?"

"Yes ma'am." He was polite. But lazy. It's alright though. All my babies are different. Once I got there, I was about to get out and order but Quavo got out instead.

"Whats daddy doing here mama?" Amaya asked. He's never around. He is, but he's not. He stays to himself.

"Just wanted to support Sam. You want him to go to your soccer practice tomorrow?"

"Not really." She said before he got in the car. I looked him up and down. He was way too dressed up for a baseball game. He had Gucci on from head to toe.

"Here lil nigga." He handed Sam the large smoothie.

"Alright, we got some time to kill. Y'all tryna go to the park or somethin?" I asked while starting the car.

"Let's do yo mama jokes!" Amaya laughed. "But you gotta rap with it. Like how they do on Wild N Out."

"Girl whatchu know bout Wild N Out?" Quavo turned around. We were both on there, just different episodes.

"That's her favorite show." Quenton looked up from his phone.

"We got the same mama. It ain't gone work." Sam chuckled.

"Different daddy's though." Quavo muttered. I knew he was gone try some slick shit.

"Alright let's do something else. Let's say things we love about each other." I said while driving to Sam's school. "I'll start. I love Quenton's ability to catch on to things quickly, he's very intelligent. I love how Amaya is the youngest but doesn't let you guys walk over her, very good. I love how Sam is very humble even though he knows how good he is at baseball. He doesn't show off and that's great. And Qua, I love how you can recognize your flaws and try to fix them. Only a real man can do that." I smiled while pulling into the packed parking lot. It was only 4:15. I don't know why a lot of people were here.

The kids did their parts of the game too, it wasn't much like mine but it was cute. It had their own personal spin on it.

"Ight. I love how Quenton knows that he has money but doesn't flaunt it. That's how a nigga get robbed. I love how Amaya doesn't mess wit these young ass lil boys even though they be tryna fuck wit her. That's real good. I love how Sam is willing to fix our relationship, despite him not liking me. And Ayanna." He paused and stared at me. "I love how you haven't gave up on me and this marriage even though I can be a real dickhead. Like how you always go out ya way for a nigga. That's real love. I fuck wit you heavy guh." He smiled at me then licked his lips. "Now gimme a kiss." I rolled my eyes and held my hand up to his face. He get on my nerves, but that was cute.

"Dickhead." Amaya said. I reached back and smacked her leg.

"Only grown people can say that." I scolded her. She nodded and pulled her pink DS out her backpack. Sam pulled his silver phone out his pocket. My kids were beautiful.

"Alright. It's 4:30, I'm finna head out." Sam got out the car. We all got out after him.

"Hold on, lemme take a picture." I snapped several photos of Sam. "Okay now take one wit ya siblings." I took pictures of them too even though the only one who wanted to take the picture was Amaya. "Get in there Qua." I pushed him over by Sam. I smiled and snapped the picture. That one was nice. "Okay now Sam and Qua. Say Huncho." I grinned. Neither of them said it but I still took the picture.

"Okay bye baby, We'll see you inside." He walked towards the entrance of the school while we walked to the back to buy tickets.

"Four tickets please." I handed the teacher a $20 dollar bill. She ripped four tickets off the roll and handed them to me. I handed them out then led them to the bleaches.

"Why we even have to come here? Chino Hills gon beat them." Quenton groaned.

"We come to yo basketball games even though Chino Hills beat y'all every time y'all play against them." I retorted. I know it's not good to argue with my kids, but it's something about him.

"Mama I'm hungry." Amaya crawled on my lap. I took her grey clackaball off her head and fixed her puffball.

"Ask daddy to get you something from the concession stand."

"Daddy, can you get me some candy?"

"Uh uh, some chips. Get me some Lays Qua."

"You askin me or tellin me?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Can you get me some chips Quavious Keyate?" I asked while pulling my brush out my purse and brushing the back of Amaya's hair.

"Gimme a kiss." He puckered his lips. I picked his lips softly and he smiled.

"Q you want somethin?"

"Can you get me some Skittles?" He nodded and walked towards the concession stand.

"Mama look! There go Sam!" Amaya pointed at her big brother on the field behind one of his teammates.

"Mhm, take a picture." I handed her my phone while I finally got all her hair into a ponytail.

"Ooh and look! There go daddy!" I looked over and saw Quavo and some lady talking up a storm over by the concession stand. She tried to hug him but he just shook her hand. That's my baby. I quickly turned away so he wouldn't know I saw him.

"My fault. Some girl kept talking about how she was a fan." He handed us our things and waved at Sam.

"Let's go lil nigga!" He yelled and I smacked the back of his head. This fool just don't know how to act.