three.

Kiari

"Put 2k in fuck nigga." Quenton said. I laughed. That nigga funny as hell.

"Shut up funky ass nigga." Sam said. I was rollin.

"Shut up dang! I can't see!" Amaya said. We all stayed quiet while looking at her. I think my lil cousin retarded.

"Girl shut yo big stupid ass up." Quenton pushed her forehead. "Ugly lil boy." She said while rolling her eyes.

"Come eat lil niggas." Takeoff said from the kitchen. He had three plates in his hand.

"Where the fourth plate for Amaya?" I asked. He laughed. "Hilarious." The kids went and got their plates then got on the couch.

I cut the game on and turned on the cable box. "Pizza and a movie should knock y'all asses out." I took a slice of Amaya's pizza and she pouted. She looked just like Ayanna, but had Quavo's lips.

"Turn on Teen Titans bruh." Takeoff yelled from the kitchen. I nodded and went through the stations, once I found Cartoon Network. I turned it on.

We were all tired and leaning on each other when the door opened. "Okay well I guess it's just fuck our kids huh?" Ayanna yelled while walking in. I jumped up and looked at her. The kids were sleep.

"You makin a big deal outta no-"

"Nothin? You bald face lied to me Qua!" She said before holding her hand up to his face. I took a bite of my cold pizza while I watched the scene unfold. "You know what? Fuck you. And fuck these uglyass kids. Cheatin ass bitch. I knew I shouldn't ever wifed you." He said. He walked back out the door. She rolled her eyes and threw her shoes at me.

"Tell yo bald headed ass cousin to come get his shit." They've been married for over ten years but they still do childish like they dating.

I pushed Amaya's head off my lap and went outside with Quavo. He was sitting on their rocking chair.

"She mad because I lied about the tour." He shrugged. I leaned against the white pillar and looked at him. "I didn't mean to call her a bitch. And I definitely didn't mean to call my kids ugly. Shit just happened."

"Go tell her that, not me."

"Nah man, she always have an attitude about shit. Talkin bout how we never intimate. I don't want no more damn kids."

"She got her tubes tied after Amaya dumbass."

"Man whatever. I'm not tryna fuck her loose pussy ass. I need something new, something fresh. A fresh start."

"So you talking about a divorce?"

"Nigga if she keep acting like this I'm getting a divorce and a restraining order." I shook my head. That nigga really didn't know what he had. Ayanna was gorgeous. Always has been. She looks better the more she ages. And this nigga mad about a loose pussy. That's not even a real thing. This nigga caught up in the wrong shit. Always has been. Always will be I guess.

"Whatever nigga. Just don't get mad when somebody come around and take her and the kids from you because you worried about some pussy." I shrugged and walked back inside. I went upstairs and saw her on the bed. She looked like she'd been crying. Shit. I would've been sad too if a bitch ever said some shit like that to me.

"I thought you don't cry over niggas. 'Never have, never will.' Remember?" I leaned against the doorway. She wiped her face.

"He's not no random nigga. He's my husband. It's different Kiari." She rubbed her forehead. "We're attached. We got married. We have three beautiful children. He can call me all out of my name, I don't give a fuck. But for him to sit there and call our kids ugly and to claim that they're not even his is bullshit. That's dead fucking wrong." She ranted. I nodded and looked down at her puffy eyes. Poor girl.

"Y'all thought of marriage counseling?" 

"He won't go. I'm just gonna get a divorce. I'm tired of trying to fix us. We're never gonna be the way we used to be. So fuck it."

I shook my head. She was usually so optimistic and happy. But now, she just looked depressed and tired.

"Aw shit. Well I'm finna head home, want somethin from the store real quick?" She shook her head. I nodded and closed the door.

I hated seeing my cousins like this. They were supposed to be together forever. They had the perfect love story. The family thought they'd never break up.

I guess the family's wrong.
------

four updates in a day! i have 20 chapters or so done already so if y'all continue to be active by voting and commenting, i'll continue to post more chapters ;)