twenty four.

a week later, Quavo

I was laying on the bed, bored and lonely. Ayanna was out with her friends and the kids were at their friends' house. A nigga was three bored.

"Wassup?" I answered the phone after an unknown number popped up on my screen.

"I'm pregnant." I looked at the phone and made a face. I haven't been fuckin since I went on tour. "And I know you might think I'm lying but you can come take a DNA test when the baby is born. I'll fly you out here." She said while I stared at the phone.

"Why I gotta take a test if I know I wrapped my shit up? Man, y'all groupie hoes kill me. Always tryna ride a nigga for some fame. I'm shook." I hung up and stared at myself in the ceiling mirror. Ayanna got me sayin that uglyass word.

I know I didn't get a bitch pregnant. I wrap myself up every time I fuck. Even with Ayanna and that's my wife. So why would I not wrap up with a random hoe?

I sighed and looked over as I saw the bed dip. "What's up buttercup?" She rubbed my leg.

"Nothin. Jus stressed." I said while looking in her eyes. She was so beautiful. I'm a real lucky nigga.

"About the Karreuche thing?" I shook my head. I don't give a fuck about that bitch. Or them niggas. Fuck em.

"Nah, just thinking. I kinda want another baby." I smiled and rubbed her back. I probably already had one on the way but I want my baby to come from her.

"Ew I don't. The fuck." She sat up and made a face. "But that don't mean to go out and have another one." She laughed. I let out a nervous chuckle. She always sayin suspicious shit like she a opp or somethin.

"Why you ain't laughing?" Her eyes widened before she pinched my bare thigh. "Who is she?" One thing Ayanna wasn't, was dumb. She was the three major kinds of smart: street smart, book smart, with common sense. I was so busy admiring her beauty, I didn't even acknowledge the fact that she was plucking my leg hairs.

"Groupie. Just want my money, that's all." She shook her head before getting off the bed.

"No, it sounds like you wanted some raw pussy and she gave it to you." She crossed her arms while leaning against the dresser. "Every time we're doing good, you go and do some dumb shit." She walked out of the room and I sighed.

I put my slides on and followed her. She was downstairs on the couch watching the Proud Family. She's obsessed with that show. I sat next to her and rubbed her leg.

"Stop touching me mane." She smacked my hand off of her. I swear she acts just like me. One of the reasons I like but dislike her.

"Mane you finna stop takin my word." I gripped her thigh. She bit her cheeks, trying not to smile but she ended up smiling. She like that aggressive shit. Weird ass.

"Mane you finna stop fuckin groupie hoes raw. Nah scratch that. You finna stop fuckin groupie hoes as a whole." Her smile went away and she went back to her resting bitch face.

"I'm telling you Ayanna, she just want a nigga fame. I wrap up every time, even witchu! So why would I not wrap up wit a random thot?" She was making me mad. I know that baby is not mine. I don't even remember fucking when I was on tour.

My phone started ringing when she was about to reply. She waved me off so I got up and answered it.

"Wassup?" I looked at the caller ID. It was Set.

"Yo, word is that you got the most popular hood rat of Atlanta pregnant." I shook my head. My business get out pretty fast.

"Who is she?" Ion live in Atlanta no more, obviously, so I prolly don't even know the hoe.

"You remember Latoya?" I shook my head and cussed myself out. That loud ass bitch. She's the epitome of a ghetto girl. Then different color ass braids, long ass nails, and she loud all the time but not at church. That's some shit. "But she a hoe, so it could be anybody's. She just claiming it's yours because you got money."

"And cause I'm Quavo Huncho. Like literally, what bitch doesn't want me?" He hung up the phone and I laughed. He hated when I was cocky. Said it made me seem gay cause I liked myself too much.

I laughed and sat next to Ayanna. She was on FaceTime with a nigga.

"Who's that?" I asked. I couldn't see the face because she was tilting it to her side.

"Lonzo." She laughed and I wrapped my hands around her throat. "You said that was who?"

"Lonzo Ball, remember?" Of course I remember stupid ass girl. That was yo ex before you married me. How could I forget that light ass nigga? Nigga look like Spongebob in the face with all them acne scars.

"Why you on the phone with him." She smiled then turned her phone off. "Just playin witcha. He was on live and I was acting like it was FaceTime."

I laughed. She always doin that damn most. "You get on my damn nerves. So fuckin extra man." I shook my head.

She looked at me then laughed. Just two minutes ago, she was mad at me. "Oh yeah, I found the girl you got pregnant. She got a whole ass nigga on her page. You ain't that baby daddy." She pointed to a picture of Latoya and some bald nigga. "Big Bill his daddy."

I laughed then looked at her. "You mean Little Bill?" She scrunched her face then looked at me. "So you want me to call this big ass nigga, Little Bill?"

"I mean, you call my dick shrimp when I call it a great black. So..." I trailed off and she rolled her eyes. I was horny just from looking at her. Her eyes, the way her ears turn red when she's happy, her lips. Just her everything turned me on. I'm so glad she's my wife.

"I would give you head, but yo nasty ass haven't showered all weekend." I laughed. She was right. I said I was on a 'natural cleanse' but to be honest, a nigga just didn't want to hit the shower. Cause every time I get in, she wanna get in the other shower and leave me with the cold water. That shit ain't right. "So go take a shower and I'll give you some."

"How about you take one with me?"

----
yall, please don't just tell me to update. give me feedback! tell me what you liked and disliked about the chapter, tell me what you want to see happen, tell me what you think of everyone and stuff. please just don't tell me to update because i swear i won't update any faster