fifteen.

Ayanna

Andrea walked in the house with her children, Lani and Trey. Trey and Amaya were the same age and Lani was Quenton's age.

"Y'all." Andrea had on a backpack and so did her kids. "Dolph tour bus got shot up." She said while I made all the kids a plate.

"And?" Quavo asked. I swear he's so damn inconsiderate. He don't care about nobody but hisself.

"And he got shot up in Atlanta. By Clark. Where me and Ayanna used to go." She sounded worried.

"He good though right?" I asked. She quickly nodded.

"Aw yeah that tall ass nigga good. But that's weird. That's a coincidence right?"

"It's a sign." Quavo said while I put the plates of food on the table for all the kids.

"Oh my gosh." I dug around in my pockets for the note. I picked it up off the counter and showed it to Quavo and Andrea. "I got a vase filled with dandelions earlier."

"But you're allergic." Andrea raised her eyebrows before reading the note.

"And this was in it. That's crazy right?"

"Y'all scary as hell. That don't even mean nothin." Quavo slapped the note out of Andrea's hand. I smacked him in the back of his head.

"Yo uglyass was scared when you wasn't here." I frowned and crossed my arms.

"Well a nigga here now so wassup?" He got in my face. I rolled my eyes and made Andrea a plate. "You want some greens?" I pointed to the collard greens.

She nodded then I handed the glass plate to her. "This shit mad scary. Forreal. Like just think if I was on that bus with him. My scary ass would've got hit with the first shot."

Qua scrunched his face up. "How many shots were there?"

"A hundred shots Qua." She looked up at him then started eating her food. My mouth dropped. A hundred fuckin shots. That's a lot. And for them to miss all of them is crazy. It's a miracle actually.

"Gahdamn." Quavo picked up his phone and dialed a number. "Aye wassup. Come down here right quick." He walked into the living room. Hopefully he handles this stuff before it gets out of hand.

We spent the rest of the night talking about everything when Andrea's mom had called her.

"Hey auntie!" I smiled and waved. She looked worried.

"Hey baby." She gave me a small smile. "Y'all need to down here as soon as possible." She recently moved to from the D to the A. She looked sad and scared.

"Why mama what's wrong?" Andrea asked with her voice cracking. She's emotional when it comes to her mama. But who isn't?

"It's Greg, he got shot." My eyes widened. I never liked Greg. Like ever. But for him to get shot is mad crazy and ironic because of Dolph's bus getting shot up plus the dead birds.

"How's he doing?" I asked while Andrea went to go get Quavo from upstairs.

"He's living. I'm gonna head to the hospital now. Text me when y'all are here." I nodded and then she hung up. Wow. That is really crazy. Whoever is trying to get to us, must be someone we know personally. Like it's someone in our crew. Snakes in the grass. Looks like it's time to cut it.

I went to the living room and looked at all the kids. It was only five of them but it looked like so many bodies.

"Kids, pack some bags. We goin to the Nawfside for a couple days." I looked at Trey and Lani.

"Lani, I think I might have some jeans and stuff that might fit you. And Trey..." I looked him up and down, trying to think of how what he would wear. "We'll shop for you later okay? Now let's go." I went upstairs to my room. Quavo had a vein running through his forehead. It looked huge. My poor baby was stressed.

"Nigga they got Greg. Just think of who else they might get." He said into the phone. He's barely been back a day yet shit it falling apart. "It's some snakes on g. We gotta find em. Come over wit some bags and straps." He hung up and looked up at me.

"What time the jet comin?" I asked while pulling a bag from under my bed.

"Tomorrow at eight." He stuffed random clothes into his duffel bag. I actually took the time to find my outfits. If I die, I wanna go out in style.

"Yo cute ass. You too much for me." Quavo kissed my head then zipped my bag for me.

I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling mirror. This was too much. I felt like my life was slowly falling apart.

It all started when I married Quavo. I knew he was in the dope game but I didn't even care. Little did I know, it would effect my whole life and my children's lives.