twenty five.

I fell on the bed after our eventful shower. We did every position known to man. And then she gave me top. In the shower! My wife freaky as hell man. I'm glad I married her nasty ass.

"Go to sleep baby. Imma make you some dinner. Steak, corn, and mashed potatoes fa my baby." She kissed my stomach then walked out of the room. She had on one of my old YRN shirts. This good dick got her all happy and shit. Ima have to lay it down on her more often.

I sat up then leaned my body against the headboard. A nigga was beat. She fucked my back up in the shower. She always clawin my back and shit like that shit don't hurt. If I scratch her titties, she'd be in that bitch screaming.

I put on a pair of boxers and picked up my phone. I had some missed calls and texts. I shook my head. I'll get back to them later. I went on my Instagram and saw that theshaderoom had tagged me in something.

@theshaderoom: new bae alert @quavohuncho?

It was a picture I took with a fan. I looked closer at the picture and saw it was Latoya. That scheming, conniving ass bitch. She had kissed my cheek and had her hand all on my chest. Damn.

@quavohuncho: nah, she fucked wit tha squad 🗣👀

Right after I commented that, I saw a lot a people had liked my comment. About 36 in one second. I looked at the new comments and laughed. Ayanna's stuck out to me the most.

@ayannamarshall: @theshaderoom kill ya messenger cause they got yall lookin like some  🤡‼️

I chuckled. She doesn't get on social media that much because she claims 'it doesn't do nothin but distract you from real issues' but she was quick to get on it when she saw her baby daddy. I went downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Uh, where is yo clothes?" She looked at me from the couch. I shrugged and drunk some of my orange juice out the bottle.

"You actin like you haven't seen this great black." I gripped myself through my boxers and laughed.

"You actin like I don't have guests over." She got up and crossed her arms. I looked her up and down. She had on my shirt and a pair of leggings. "They finna get the hell out cause Ion know why they here, but still."

"Who is it?" I looked around the kitchen and living room. Kim, Kylie, Kendall, and Kanye came from the backyard.

"Oh my gosh, the famous Quavo!" Kim smiled and tried to come towards me but Ayanna gave her a dirty look. Kanye needa get his bitch.

"Hmm, Kay was right." Kylie looked at me then bit her lip. She look like a damn muppet. She winked at me and I almost threw up.

"Okay time to get out my house, y'all got it smellin like that wack ass makeup line and Pepsi." Ayanna crossed her arms while leaning against the couch. She so damn blunt.

"Aye I was tryna see if you wanted to get in the studio." Kanye said to me. I shrugged. "Just shoot me a text."

"Shoot him a text. Don't bring these bitches in my house no more." Ayanna said. Kendall looked like she was about to say something while Kylie put her hands into a fist. "You look like you feelin froggy, please leap." She said after putting her hair in a ponytail.

"Ghetto black bitch." Kim mumbled as Kanye left out. Ayanna pounced on that bitch like she was a lion and Kim was an antelope.

"Jump in and Ima get my chrome." I said as I leaned against the counter and watched her beat that bitch up. I learned the hard way to never interfere in any of Ayanna's fights. She'll fuck me and the person she's fighting up. Kim' face was all busted and bruised when Ayanna was done.

"You popped her lip injection!" Kylie yelled and I started cracking up. I ain't never heard nobody say that. That shit was funny.

"You broke my nose!" Kim yelled after Ayanna got off of her. "Okay? Yo surgeon did a bad job anyway." Ayanna said while wiping her hands off. "If Khloe were here, she'd beat your ass!" Kendall yelled while pointing her finger at Ayanna.

"She do got them killer instincts." I nodded. Ayanna rolled her eyes and waved me off.

"She get it from her daddy. Shocked she didn't inherit the Bronco from him." She said as Kim got up and ran out the door. The last two sisters followed after her. "I hate them bitches. They got famous off a damn sex tape. If I would've did that shit, I would've been called a hoe left and fucking right. I definitely wouldn't have had my own show for damn thirty seasons." She sighed and walked to the bathroom.

I followed after her and wiped the blood off her hands. She fight just like a damn nigga. She don't do that pulling hair shit. She just punch you in yo face and then that's that. She don't play around at all.

"Bitch said you popped a lip injection. Shit had me dyin." I laughed and stood behind her as she looked at herself in the mirror. She laughed and rested her hands on the edge of the sink. I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder.

"I can't believe you got them lil bitty ass boxers on. They look tight as hell." I looked down at my boxers. They were tight, but the rest of my boxers were dirty.

"They make Henry look big don't they?" I asked as she turned around and stared at me.

"You so fuckin gay dude I promise." She laughed and walked out the bathroom. Her ass sound like Set. They can't get mad cause I named my nigga Henry. Nigga was long and fat like a human so he deserved a human name.

I swear they be hatin on a nigga.

---
its ya girl bday , turn up !!!