sixteen.

We all got on the jet at 9:15. We ran a little late getting Trey some clothes.

"Mama what we goin to Atlanta fa?" Sam asked while sitting in the red velvet seat. "Yeah, retweet." Quenton said. I rolled my eyes. Kids these days so lame.

"Just checkin on uncle Greg. You wanna see him don't you?" I asked while putting Amaya and Trey's seat belt on.

"Mhm! I love uncle Greg!" Amaya smiled, flaunting off her pink gums. I laughed and kissed her forehead. My baby is so precious and pure.

All the kids were occupied by something. It was either a phone or a game. Amaya had her pink DS while Trey had his blue one. They were too cute.

I sat by Qua who was looking out the window. "This shit stressing a nigga out. On g." He sighed while I rubbed his thigh.

"It's okay baby. We just gotta narrow down our choices. Like detectives and shit." He laughed while Takeoff and Kiari got on the jet.

"My fault, I had to pack some clean shit. You know them hoes on the Nawf be bad." Takeoff dapped Quavo up. I looked at my phone. It was 9:25. We were doing good timing.

"You packed clean shit but you smell dirty." Andrea said and we all burst out laughing. The pilot said something over the intercom and then we took off.

"Ight so no Karreuche?" Kiari asked and Quavo shook his head.

"I doubt she'd know what Ayanna is allergic too."

"Lonzo?" Andrea asked and I shook my head.

"He too white to know what a dead bird mean." It was true. Dude doesn't even acknowledge his black side of his family.

"Well technically-" Takeoff started but Andrea mushed his face. He the youngest out of us but he the smartest. That's crazy.

"Damn. I'm out of options." Andrea said while her stomach growled. "And I'm hungry."

"We ate before we got on here." Quavo looked at her like she was dumb.

"We been on here long!" She whined like a little kid. She actually sounded like Amaya.

"It's been thirty minutes babygirl." I laughed and showed her my phone. We all laughed.

"Ight let's sleep on it and talk about possible people when we wake up." Quavo said. I leaned on his shoulder and kissed it before he kissed the top of my head.

"I'll protect ya uglyass ight?"

"Ion needa be protected. They needa be protected." I pointed back at the kids and he nodded.

"True, kids first. Then you." He laughed. I laid my hand on his thigh while we talked about everything. Like how short his dreads were to how my titties didn't grow during my pregnancy.

"On g you looked like a fat lil boy." He said. I chuckled and slapped his chest. He get on my nerves. "I'm not even gon say you was fye cause that'd be gay on my part." I rolled my eyes. He always tryna call somethin gay. I said that Andrea titties looked good in her wedding dress and he said that was gay. That's not gay, that's encouraging.

"What about Andrea ex husband?" Quavo whispered in my ear. I shook my head. He didn't know her like that. They just got married because they had kids.

"Nah nah. I don't think so. They was barely coo." I said and he blew his breath in my face. Nasty breath ass.

"You nasty. Go on." I mushed his face and he smiled. I don't know what got into him and why he's been acting like a great husband but I'm glad. It's nice having my husband back.

I fell asleep on his shoulder and woke up a few hours later to Amaya tapping my shoulder. "Get up mama." I opened my eyes and saw everyone off the jet already. Dumb heffas could've picked me up or somethin. I checked my phone. It was 1:32.

I picked my things up and followed Amaya back to the car. We were all squished inside of Angela's truck.

We had to lap up. Me on Quavo's lap and Amaya on my lap. Then Trey on Andrea.

"What happened mama?" Andrea asked while her mama drove us to the hospital.

"His friends said he was leaving some girl's house late at night." She shook her head and adjusted her mirrors. "He shouldn't have been there if he can't spend the night."

I nodded. That's a sign of a side nigga/hoe.

"Ya mama here too Qua." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the back of my shoulder. "She wanna see those beautiful grandkids."

"They ight." I said while looking at Quenton and Sam. They had their headphones in.

"Somebody stink." Takeoff said from the front seat. Amaya and Trey started laughing.

"Schuse me." Trey said while him and Amaya were cracking up. They so nasty.

"What y'all feed him? This smell is terrible." She turned the air off and let down all the windows. I laughed. I see where Andrea gets it from. Her dramatic ass.

We pulled up to the hospital and all went inside.

"Yes, Gregory Holmes, I just left. I brought the rest of the family." She smiled and pointed to us. Holmes? He must've got his daddy's last name.

"Um, he was admitted a few minutes ago." The receptionist said while looking through her book. "By a Dennis?"

If looks could kill, that girl would be dead in a millisecond. "I'm sorry. I don't know a Dennis. There's gotta be a mistake."

Andrea pushed her mama out the way and stood by the counter. "Did you even bother to ask him for his ID?" She pulled her braids up into a ponytail and pointed at the girl. "Oh I get it, you think all black people look alike." She chuckled. "So you think they're the same because they the same color?" She pointed to Kiari and Takeoff.

"They have similarities..." She trailed off. Andrea lunged at her before her mama pulled her off.

"I just fucking know they didn't let my baby leave without me." Her mama said as we walked back downstairs and out of the hospital.

"Don't worry auntie. Migos got this."

~~~~
i appreciate the comments! but one thing. please don't just read the chapter then tell me to update. at least vote on it or something. because if you just tell me to update i'm most likely not lol.