thirty.

"I'm finna go to Walmart." I got off of him and put my black slides on that were by the door.

"You don't want me to come?" He asked after I grabbed my purse. I shook my head. I just didn't feel like fans swarming him when I was trying to shop for groceries. I love our fans but it gets annoying.

"Well ight. Be safe. And can you get some brownie mix?" He kissed my cheek. I nodded and walked out the door to my repaired truck. He got it fixed when we came back from Atlanta. I started the car and drove to the nearest Walmart, it was a few miles away.

I got there and I kept feeling people staring at me and I felt like there were eyes on me. It was probably because I'm famous but it felt weird. I grabbed the last thing I needed for the house, baking soda, and got in a line.

It took thirty minutes for me to get to the front of the line and it took the lady fifteen minutes to scan my items. She went so slow. I quickly paid and walked out to my truck.

I put the groceries in the pushed the basket back into Walmart. I drove to the house and honked, signaling for Qua to come help with the groceries.

"Hey mama!" Quenton said while I got out the car. I hugged him then kissed his cheek before getting come bags out the car.

"Where ya daddy?" I asked while I walked in the house. Kiari, Amaya, and Trey were on the couch watching Teen Titans.

"He said he had to handle some bidness. Was good witcha cousin?" Kiari turned around and saw the bags on the counter.

"Y'all put some shoes on and come get these groceries." I pointed at all three of them then started putting the groceries up.

Once they finished bringing the groceries in and I finished putting them up, I sat on the recliner and looked at the show with them. "How long he been gone?"

"Bout a hour." He said while Amaya came and sat in my lap. She's such a spoiled princess but I love her. I kissed the top of her head and played with her twisted plaits. She looked just like how I did when I was younger. Wow.

"Aye mama where the Oreos?" Sam yelled from the kitchen. I assume he found them because I heard the package ripping.

"You went school shopping for Jordan and Kentrell?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"Nah, did you?" He looked at me before focusing his eyes on the tv.

"Yeah I went a few weeks ago." I leaned back into the seat and ran my hand over my head.

"Oh damn. Can you come with me though because ion know what lil kids want for school." I laughed and nodded. He was such a good daddy. But he was clueless.

I saw the door open. It was Quavo. He looked stressed and tired. "Set, lemme talk to you upstairs." I was gonna go with them and chat too but Amaya was sleep on my chest and I didn't want to wake her up. She needed her naps.

I leaned against the seat and tried to figure out what they were talking about. It couldn't have been the Karreuche situation because we were all over it. It was most likely the Latoya thing. She just want his money. I know my baby is not the father.

They walked back downstairs thirty minutes later and sat on the couch, both staring at me.

"Damn can I have my fuckin face back?" I had a slight attitude because my stomach was hurting. I was about to start my period.

"You need to have your security around you all the time. Okay?" Quavo said while putting his hands on his thighs. "Just fa ya safety."

"Just to make sure ain nobody tryna kill ya." Kiari said and my eyes widened. Fuck he mean? Quavo slapped his chest and he laughed. "She know I didn't mean it."

I shook my head and turned back towards the tv. "Ight, I'll get em by Thursday." It's Wednesday. A day shouldn't hurt anything.

"No I'll get em now." Qua said while going upstairs. What the hell is his problem?

"He paranoid Latoya crazy ass gon do somethin crazy." Kiari said once he was upstairs. "She literally one of them crazy bitches that shoot if she don't get her way." My eyes widened. That is something.

"She haven't been to jail?" I asked while Amaya started to squirm in my lap. I rubbed her back.

"She too clean with her shit. We used to get her to do shit for us back in the day." They used to be major drug dealers when I was in college. I nodded.

I was stressed to say the least. A little scared as well. I just hope this bitch don't fuck around and try to kill me because I will act a fool, wherever she do it at. Walmart, dentist office, the club. Wherever. I will act a damn fool.