thirty three.

two days later, ayanna

"So he just left?" Andrea asked while I walked in the house. I nodded and laid down on the couch. I was drained. I spent the day with Andrea and of course she wanted to shop. She sat my bags in front of me and sat in the love seat.

"What'd he say? Like how'd it all go?" She asked while Sam came downstairs. "I'm finna go somewhere with daddy. See ya soon." He kissed my forehead. I didn't tell them about us because I was sure we'd be back together in a few days.

"He outside right now?" Andrea asked while pointing to the door. Sam nodded. "If you don't go get yo damn man." I rolled my eyes after Sam went into the kitchen.

"Ain't my damn man no more. Latoya can have him." I rested my head against the arm of the couch. I really wanted to go outside and hug him and ride his dick into the sunset but if he wants a divorce, that's what he shall receive.

"Bye mama." Sam said from the kitchen. I waved as him and Andrea walked through the door. I already know her loud ass is gonna do some messy shit.

I closed my eyes and thought about what I could've done to provoke him wanting a divorce. I thought we were doing good, shit. We've been through so much in this last month. I guess all of that finally got to him. That's crazy. I guess our vows meant nothing to him.

I heard the door slam shut. I saw an angry looking Andrea. She sat on the love seat and pouted. "What happened?" I chuckled. She looked like a big ass kid.

"As soon as that biscuit head ass nigga saw me, he drove off. Didn't even give me a chance to say anything. He just left." Her legs started bouncing against the ground. I felt for her. Her cousin was distancing himself from everyone.

"Maybe he just wants to be alone for a while." I shrugged and sat up.

"Why am I madder than you?" Andrea stood up and crossed her arm. "It's like you don't even care about your marriage. Do you even want him back?" I looked at her as if she was speaking Korean.

"Are you serious right now?" I stood up. "Qua doesn't show his emotions too well, so he just shuts people out. I know this because I'm his wife. And it's happened many times before, so I'm used to it." I was mad. How could she accuse me of not caring about my marriage?

"You know what Ayanna." She gathered her belongings and snatched her bags off the ground. "I'm done helping you. You need to get off your ass, and get your man yourself. Until you do that, I'm done with both of you." She said while walking to the door.

"My crew, let's go!" She yelled. Her kids came downstairs. Lani first and then Trey.

"Bye auntie." They said. I kissed their heads before they walked out of the house.

She was right. I do need to get off my ass. But he doesn't want to talk to me and I'm not gonna force him, so I don't know what to do.

I picked up my phone and called Kiari. He always knew how to handle Qua.

"I'm finna go to Cheesecake, wassup?" He answered.

I chuckled. He's the only person who answers the phone with what he's doing, not a greeting.

"Oh I wanted to talk. Can I tag along?" I asked. He laughed before telling me I could. I hung up and walked upstairs. Quenton was in the game room and Amaya was on my bed, watching videos on my iPad.

"Lil girl go take a shower so we can go eat." I said. She went in my bathroom and shut the door behind her. She knew I was finna go in there. Irkin ass.

"Quenton, take a shower! We're about to go out to eat!" I yelled. I heard him shuffling, which indicated he was getting ready. I went through my closet and looked for something to wear.

It's just the Cheesecake Factory with Kiari. I'll just wear something simple. I took my grey shirt and black jeans out of my closet then grabbed my undergarments before walking to the guest bathroom. I quickly showered and put my clothes on before walking to my room. Amaya was on my bed, butt ass naked.

"Lil girl I'm finna beat yo ass." She laughed and hopped off the bed. Grown ass. "Put some lotion on. I'll go get ya clothes."

I went to her room and got her a simple little outfit. Pink shirt and light blue jeans. I picked her panties up and took them back to my room. I laid them on the bed. She put them on then smiled at me.

"Go get your shoes then I'll do your hair." I kissed her head before she ran to her room.

I went through my closet and picked up a pair of sandals but decided against them since it was supposed to rain. I picked up my black Pumas and slid them on.

"Pretty mommy." Amaya came in my room with her pink Jordan's. Quavo probably got her spoiled ass them.

"Lemme do ya hair so you can be gorgeous honey." I said. She sat down on the ground and I sat on the edge of the bed. I braided the front of her hair then put the rest in a ponytail.

"Ooh, absolutely adorable Amaya!" I smiled as she did a spin.

"I wanna do one!" She grinned while putting her hands on her hips. "Marvelous mommy!"

My heart melted. My baby was so smart and beautiful. "My teacher taught me that word. Isn't it big?"

"It is." I laughed while I grabbed my black purse. "Tie your shoes." I pointed to her laces and sprayed perfume and applied clear lipgloss.

"Ready mama?" She asked while standing up. Her shoes were on the wrong feet. "Oh baby." I sat on the floor and fixed her shoes for her.

"Now we ready. Quenton!" I yelled after we walked out of my room. He came out of his room looking sharp, just like his daddy.

"Who you tryna get cute for?" I asked while looking him up and down. He looked just like Quavo. Damn.

"My girl work there. I hope I see her fine self." He said while looking up from his phone. I laughed and led them out of the house. I got in my truck and drove to Cheesecake.

This should be fun.