two.

I went and got the kids once the clock hit 2. I picked up Amaya first since she got out at 2:15. Then we went and got some ice cream while we waited on Sam and Quenton to get out of school. Sam gets out at 2:30 and Quenton gets out at 3. I got Sam first then went across town to get Quenton.

"Where y'all get ice cream from?" Sam asked while Amaya licked on her cookies and cream ice cream cone.

"Baskin Robbins. I can get y'all some if y'all want." I asked while pulling out of the car rider line.

"Lemme get chocolate mama." Quenton said while turning the radio up. I smacked his hand and looked at him.

"Lil boy you betta ask me for some ice cream." I said while turning the radio down. My phone started ringing.

"Mama can you get me strawberry?" Sam asked from the back. I nodded and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked. Quavo was on the phone, yelling like usual. I pulled up to the Baskin Robbins parking lot and got them their chocolate and strawberry ice cream cones. I quickly paid for it then gave them their individual cones. They thanked me while I drove to the house.

"I'm outside. Let's just talk about it when we get inside, okay?"

I hung up and got out the car. Amaya ran to the door and Sam and Quenton followed behind her. Quavo was sitting on the couch and Takeoff and Offset were in the kitchen.

"Hey." I said while sitting next to him. He was smiling. "Wassup?"

"We decided to go on a small tour. Eight shows. Three in Cali, and a couple in the south. Like Atlanta and Memphis and shit."

"Then why was you yellin on the phone?" He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I was kinda mad, but I'm straight now." He kissed my cheek. The most intimate we've been in years.

"Aye Sam!" He yelled. Sam came running down the stairs.

"Huh?" I waved for him to come here. He slowly came and stood in front of the couch. "Yeah?"

"You tryna go to a basketball game with me when I get back from tour?" He shook his head. Basketball isn't his thing.

"Basketball isn't my thing."

Quavo laughed and nodded. "Ight then, baseball?"

He shrugged. "Depends on the teams." Quavo was getting annoyed, I could tell. "Atlanta Braves versus anyone?" Sam smiled.

"Thassa bet." He grinned and walked upstairs. Quavo smiled and leaned back.

"Go get dressed. I'm finna take you somewhere." I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. He's probably just gonna apologize for earlier.

I took a black dress out of my closet and matching heels. I took a long shower then put the dress on.

"Anybody need help with their homework?" I yelled down the stairs since they were all on the couch. I walked down the stairs and Amaya smiled at me.

"Mommy you look so pretty." She got up and hugged me. I kissed her head. She's always gassin me up.

"Where you boutta go?" Quenton asked, looking me up and down.

"Boy out wit yo no good ass daddy." I snapped at him. He always think he grown.

"Can you bring me back a Slim Jim?" Sam handed me a dollar. I laughed and nodded. He too much. Quavo came from the guest room with a floral tuxedo on. He looked sharp, no doubt.

"Woooo my daddy!" Quenton dapped him up once he got downstairs. I rolled my eyes. They just alike.

"You do look sharp unc." Takeoff said.

"Preciate ya nephew!" He dapped him up before walking towards me. "You good? Ready to go?"

"I'm ight. Be good y'all." I kissed each of their heads, even Offset and Takeoff.

"Right this way." He led me to one of his many Musain cars. I think they're ugly but he loves them.

"Stop the front. Wassup?" I asked while getting in the car.

"I just realized I stopped treating you like my wife and more like one of the niggas. And I wanted to apologize." He started the car and looked at me. "I've been stressed, our manager keep bullshittin. I think he takin money from a nigga."

"Y'all should've made me the manager a long time ago."

He rolled his eyes and pulled out of the driveway. "Fuck allat. This night is about Ayanna and Quavo. Ight?"

I was gonna say something but I closed my mouth and nodded. "Yeah, ight."