eleven.

"Girl I got kids. This is what I do." I nodded. She right. Parents make they kids eat food even if it fell on the ground. As long as nothing on it of course.

"Look at all then niggas in there. They tryna have a mandingo party ain't they?"

"Girl bye. Tell Qua come out here and bring the ribs. And tell him get my sunglasses too. It's hot as hell out here." I fanned myself after lifting the top of the grill up. I took the hotdogs off and put them on the plate. Quavo came outside with the pack of ribs and my black sunglasses.

"Preciate ya." I slid them on and sat in the lawn chair. "Make them ribs fa me. I'm tired." I rubbed my face. He laughed and took a scoop of my beans.

"Ooh hell yeah. I put my foot in them jawns." He took another scoop and I shooed him away. He put the seasoning on the ribs while everyone came outside.

"Uh oh, Quavo Ratatouille?" Jack asked while picking up a hotdog. "And Chef Boyaryanna?"

"Nigga bye." I put my hand up to his face before laughing. He's so goofy.

"Where the boys? They owe me $20." Bryson said. I chuckled.

"Boy they comin later. What they do to you?"

"I beat them in 2k and they never ran me my money." He looked down at his orange New Balances. "Aye, that's y'all basketball court?" He pointed to the basketball goal that had a rack of balls beside it.

"Yeah, you tryna play?" Qua asked while closing the top of the grill.

"Hell yeah. Migos against..." He looked at Jack and Dolph. "Against some real niggas shit. Fuck it." He took his hat off and put it on the table.

"I'll be damned if I scuff these hoes." Kiari took off his Rafs, leaving him in his striped socks.

"Go get some of Qua shoes." He had put all his stuff back in his closet. We've been doing pretty good these few days but he's going on tour tonight and I'm not looking forward to it.

He ran inside the house and came out a minute later in some of Qua's Human Races. They're some nice shoes. I have a pair. They're comfortable as hell.

"Hell yeah. Let's go." Qua kissed my forehead then ran to the basketball court. It wasn't far. I could still see them from where I was sitting.

"I'm glad to see y'all doing better." Andrea sat beside me in the pink lawn chair. I nodded. "I am too."

I ate the rest of the stuff on my plate then threw it away in the big trash can I had placed beside the house.

"Mama!" I turned around and saw Sam getting out of his friend's mom's car. He walked in the house then to the backyard. "Where daddy?"

"Down there." I pointed to the court. "Where ya friend?" I asked. He pointed to the house. His friend, Dwayne, who was making himself a plate. "That's Bryson down there?"

"Yep. And I heard you owe him twenty."

He chuckled then his cheeks turned red. He don't ever have no money. "Lemme hold twenty mama."

"Tuh, I wish I would." I blew my brown strands of hair out my face.

"Here." Andrea handed him two ten dollar bills. He grinned. "Good looks auntie!" He hugged then went in the house with his friend. Quenton came outside with his friend, Quadre. He looked grown as hell.

"When you get here?" I asked while looking my son up and down. "Just now. His car in the driveway." I looked at the Volkswagen car in the driveway. It was nice.

"Yo mama fine." He said while licking his lips. "I'm Quadre."

"And I'm married." I smiled.

"And her husband down there. He'll beat yo ass." Andrea said before putting a spoonful of beans in her mouth. Her crazy ass.

"Auntie Drea!" Quenton hugged her. She patted his back then looked down at he basketball court.

"Y'all bet not be in that house for long. Make a plate then come out here and play some basketball, y'all too damn light. Out here looking like Ayanna firefly body ass." I stuck my middle finger up and rolled my eyes. She so funny.

"Whatever girl. I'm not finna play wit y'all." I put my hand up and took the ribs off the grill. Sam came from inside with a soccer ball in his hand.

"We finna play soccer right here, is that coo?" I nodded. He went in the house and got the goal from the hall closet.

"Girl y'all got everything in there." I laughed and nodded. I spoiled all my babies.

The guys came running from the court. They dug in the coolers and got their drinks of choice.

"Damn I'm tired." Dolph poured the water on his head. It fell down his body, getting his white shirt and grey shorts wet. "Ooh damn." Andrea bit her lip.

"Aw shit wassup lil mama." He smiled at her. They always flirt. Nasty asses.

"What time is it?" Takeoff asked. I shrugged and looked at Andrea. "Quarter till 5."

"Aw damn. I gotta shower." Qua wiped the sweat off his face. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"I'll be back tonight. Chill." He kissed my lips before walking in the house. Takeoff and Kiari walked in after him, I'm assuming to take a shower because we have three bathrooms.

"Aw hell nah I know that's not yo son!" Bryson picked his hat up then went in the house, getting Sam from the refrigerator.

"Well ladies, y'all mind if I take a plate?" Jack asked with his hands in the back of his black jeans pocket. I know he hot.

"Gon head. Take two." I smiled. He grinned and took about four hot dogs from the plate.

"Good looks."