25: Moved on

I was walking down the long hallway. There are scarlet curtains being lifted by the cold night breeze. All of a sudden, a familiar tune echoed from somewhere else. It was a mix of emotions and pain that made my heart flutter. Following the sound, I entered one of the rooms, seeing the guy with a long, ginger hair infront of a grand piano.

"Axl…" my voice echoed.

He glared at me and I was terrified to see a devious smile across his gorgeous face.
"Missed me?"

This time, I could not speak. I was frozen, like most of the time I see him.

"You definitely will" he continued, pointing a gun at the side of his head. My eyes widened in terror.

"No!"

Before I could stop him, he pulled the trigger and I started crying and wailing as his lifeless body hit the floor and the deep-red blood scattered.

I screamed and quickly sat up from my bed, feeling my pulse raising from the terrible nightmare I had. My tears were streaming down my face continuously as the bloody scene replays in my mind. I felt someone pulled me into the most comforting embrace ever.

"Come on baby, it's just a dream" Sebastian whispered into my ear.

I buried my face into his chest and cried continuously, hearing his heartbeat and his breathing.

"Why does he have to do this to me?"

"Tell me who is it" he kissed the top of my head.

"Axl… " I sobbed. "He's been always hurting me, abusing me and tormenting me even in my nightmares"

"Stop crying, there's no way he could hurt you now that you're under my care"

Hell no, I don't want him to get involved. I shouldn't have told him. Oh my Sebastian.

I refrained from crying and gazed upon his handsome face. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be doing this… I mean, you and Axl were great friends"

He smiled, "I know Axl, especially his bad treatment towards girls and I've already imagined what you've gone through when you said that you broke up with him"

"You're not going to hate him, promise?" I muttered.

"Promise" he nodded.

"Thank you Sebastian" I kissed him on the lips and nuzzled into his chest.

***

Later that day, I went back home. My conscience starts to annoy me while I'm watching news at my apartment. Realizing that I hooked up with a man who was trying to escape his girlfriend. I was also a girl and I know how much it hurts to be cheated by your boyfriend. Anyways, that's how life is, really unfair. I reached for the can of soda from the table infront of me, popping the seal to take a gulp. A news flash made me spit out my drink. I felt anger and bitterness rising up in me as I hear the newscaster talk about Axl who was now dating Stephanie Seymour. I know that bitch, she was also a famous icon in modeling industry. She even complemented me during my photoshoot for Sports Illustration issue.

Who cares about them?

I switched off the television and sighed. Guess, he have easily moved on just like me.

A/N:

Hey guys! I'm back!

This chapter was just a filler and it's REALLY short. I'm terribly sorry for this. Anyways, I missed you all, thanks for everything!

READ, COMMENT, VOTE