9: Seashore Photoshoot

Today, Crystal will be having a hot photoshoot for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. The scene would be taken at the warm shores of Malibu. She is supposed to visit her mother at Los Angeles but the modeling gig was scheduled today and she doesn't want to miss the opportunity of being featured at a famous magazine.

Her feet sank into the shallow waters as she step infront of the camera, waiting for the photographer's instructions, she was eyed up and down by the other jelous models who were waiting for their turn, she seemed to be the youngest among them yet the most confident. Her long, copper hair was loosened, swaying with the fresh, sea breeze. It was really a nice place. She was in a dark-green bikini that was attached with metallic chains, of course, her makeup turned her into another stunning image. The Latin-American photographer, Richard Evans was finally done fixing the camera, he gave Crystal a mischievous smirk.

"You look really gorgeous Ms. Watson"

She couldn't help but giggle, "Thanks"

He started giving her instructions and signals which she easily got. After a couple of perfect shots, Richard gave her a thumbs up and she was done.

Elisha Hansen, her makeup artist, ran towards her, wrapping a towel around her as she led Crystal to under the tent.

"Gosh, too much for an amateur" Elisha winked at her. Crystal grinned and drank her bottle of water.

***

"Let's see your photos, Ms. Watson" Richard said as he flip through her stunning and sexy pictures at the monitor. The sunlight made her ivory skin shine and her eyes were sparkling like the crystal-clear water. Crystal was standing behind him.

"She's amazing, Richard" said a seductive voice. Crystal whipped her head at her side and saw supermodel Stephanie Seymour beside her.

One of the highest paid model on earth. Crystal thought to herself.

"Thank you" she smiled at her. Stephanie simply nodded and walked away with her high heels clicking loudly. Jelous bitch!

It was six in the evening when she walked out of the studio with some paper bags in her hands. Axl's limousine was waiting for her at the parking lot. She got in and saw the thirteen missed calls from her dear mother. She immediately called her. It rang for a couple of minutes, making her hopeless. Suddenly...

"Hello? Crystal, my dear is that you?" said a sweet voice that she missed so much, reminds her of home.

"Mom!" she squealed. "Gosh... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"Honey, take it easy. I understand"

She let out a heavy sigh and gently wiped the tears at the corners of her eyes gently to avoid ruining her makeup.

"Mom, sorry. I... I have a photo shoot today for Sports Illustrated Issue and-"

"What?" Evangeline cutted her off in amazement. "Oh my God! I'm really proud of you honey!"

"Thanks Mom" she sobbed.

"That's my girl. Crystal you're awesome, I'm gonna wait for that issue to be released!"

"I'm currently hired there, I will have another shoot the following days... I can't just go home"

"No darling, it's okay. I'm proud of you. No need to worry about us. Were fine, enjoy your new life and I'm happy to know that Axl and you were officially together!" her mother cheered.

She shook her head, "I love him. He changed my life"

"Yeah and I could see that. But I'm a bit worried..." her voice trailed off.

Crystal felt her heart leap, "For what?"

"Uhm, he's a rockstar and... uhm, never mind honey. Just in case, if he hurted you... we're here for you"

"Mom!" she exclaimed. "I'll be fine!"

When she finally got back to the mansion, she said goodbye to her mother at the phone and walked down the foyer.

"Babe, I'm home!"

"I'm here, babe" she met a drunken Slash at the lounge room, smirking at her like a jerk under that wild, curly hair.

She rolled her eyes and gently shove him out of her way. Receiving a chorus of whistles from the guys on the sofas.

Okay, Duff, Izzy, Dizzy, Matt, Slash... no Axl, hey where's Axl!

"Wait a minute, where's the gorgeous guy?"

"Here!" Duff waved his hand.

She chuckled, "Not you... I was talking about Axl"

"Upstairs" Matt answered.

Upstairs? What's wrong with him?

"I'll be back guys..." she hurriedly ran upstairs.

***

When I look into your eyes,

I can see the love restrain...

Ooh... yeah...

But darlin' when I hold you,

Don't you know I feel the same?

Ooh...Yeah...

....

'Cause nothing last forever,

And we both know hearts can change...

Axl suddenly stopped when he heard the door creek open.

"You should be sleeping and dreaming of me right now" he muttered, with a slight smirk on his lips as he stare down the piano keys.

"Axl, what's wrong with you?" Crystal said softly as she stood by the doorway.

"Just take a sit" he patted the seat next to him before flipping through the pages of his notebook.

Crystal walked across the room and sat beside Axl infront of the piano. She leaned over the notebook, scanning her eyes through the song which he titled 'November Rain'.

"It was a beautiful song, I've never heard it before"

"I wrote that for Erin" he sighed heavily.

"It seemed to be you deeply fell in love with her"

"Not at all. I'm tired of hoping that she'll ever come back. Now that I have you, why should I even care?" he smirked at her and draped an arm around her shoulders.

"Then, why do you have to be so emotional?" she rolled her eyes.

"Me?" he chuckled, grabbing a decanter filled with rum from the table beside the piano. "I wasn't being emotional..."

He filled his glass and took a shot.

"Oh really?" she snatched the from him glass and gulped the remaining liquor in it.

"That's bad" he smirked.

"You are bad" she looked up to him and whispered, "You are my bad obsession"

"Obsession?" he arched an eyebrow seductively.

"Yeah" she gently brushed her lips on his.

"Easy, sweetie" he smirked and smashed his lips on hers.