5: Special Guest

"Hey kid, wake up..." a deep, husky voice awaked Crystal. She opened her eyes. I wasn't dreaming at all...

Axl sighed, "Were here"

"Oh!" she lifted her head and stretched out her arms.

"Who's in there?" he muttered.

She peaked at the window, "Mom and my brother were at grandma's. So no one's around but I have the keys"

"I'm staying at your house for a while, if it is alright for you" he said nonchalantly.

"What!" she squeaked.

"What's wrong can't I be an ordinary person?"

"Oh my gosh... " she blushed "I must be dreaming... sure, you can stay"

"Good" he took a last puff of his cigarette before throwing it out of the window "What if your mother arrived and she found out that I'm here?"

"Honestly, your going to give ger a heart attack" she sighed "Don't worry, I'll try to talk to her"

Crystal stepped out of the car, feeling the cold, night breeze that made her shiver. The whole street is dark and quiet, hearing nothing but the distance vehicles and the chirping crickets. She grabbed the keys from her purse, she opened the gate and let Axl park his car into their garage. He got out and slammed the door closed, making a very loud noise.

"Are you staying here overnight?" she asked hopefully.

"Yeah, I don't feel like going home yet" he smirked "You can handle it"

"What do you mean?" she raised an eyebrow.

"You said that your good enough to explain your mother what does a famous rockstar doing in her house"

Once they got into the living room, she immediately took off her high heels that made her feet ache the whole time.

"Wait, I'll just change" she said to Axl who was slipping off his leather jacket.

She ran upstairs and went to her room. Seeing all of her Guns N' Roses collections, she sighed-I just can't imagine his reaction if he'll see my room.

She took off the maroon, silk dress and changed into a loose shirt and a pair of shorts. Walking to the bathroom, she went to the sink and washed off the cake of make up on her face, watching the purplish-black water flow down the drain.

This time, she felt something wrong. Her happiness and excitement were mixed with doubt. She suddenly grabbed the towel from the rack behind the door and wipped off her face.

Everything happened that fast. I just don't understand, why is he doing this? I mean, out of all the girls in his life, why would he care so much about a random fangirl like me?... Why did he trusted that much that he wanted to stay with me the whole day?... He didn't even know me...

She went back downstairs to see Axl staring out of the window as if he's thinking of something deeply. Crystal stood by the staircase, observing his serious yet gorgeous face. I shouldn't be doubting, he can't be harmful, maybe I was just someone amazing to him...

"Hey kid, I'm starving" he looked up to her. Shit, he knows I was watching him!

A weird thought occurred in her mind.

"And so?" she raised an eyebrow teasingly.

"Damn it..." he rolled his mesmerizing, gray eyes, looking back on his phone.

"Fine, let's go to the kitchen" she sighed, walking towards him to reach for his hand. She tried to pull him from his seat but her thin arms can't lift him up.