The Interview

4 years later....

The crowd was going wild as they cheered and applauded Johnny Depp as he walked onto the set of the Jimmy Kimmel show. He had been staying at his house in America for a month or two now as he had his premier for 'From Hell' on LA's finest red carpets about a week ago now. He had been suck here doing many TV show interview like this one now and many press photo's for the upcoming film. Johnny had been a busy man and yet that wouldn't show considering just how well he still looked. His hair was a shorter cut and his facial hair was trimmed down to just a little on either side of his cheeks still leaving his handsome moustache. He wore smart dark denim jeans and a black shirt rolled up to the elbows with his signature waistcoat around his middle, accessorising with his many necklaces and bracelets.

The crowd were going crazy seeing the famous film star waving at the audience before making his way over to Jimmy Kimmel himself who was happy to greet him with a strong man hug. The band playing slowly quietened down as the two men took their seats and Johnny could only laugh as the crowd continued to scream and cheer for him.

"What an entrance" Jimmy commented over the screeching of overexcited women before finally they all began to quieten down. "We love you Johnny!" one lady yelled.

"I love you too" he said back shaking his head and shifting himself on the seat opposite Jimmy's desk.

"Well Johnny how have you been man it's been at least 6 years since I last had you on my show, what you been up too?" Jimmy asked leaning on his desk as Johnny chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

"has it really been 6 years?"

"Yeah can you believe it! so what have you been up to in all that time?"

Pouting slightly as he thought Johnny pulled his right leg up to sit on his left knee before shrugging again. "Well I've been busy making two movies, one of which being dark shadows...." he paused as soon as someone whistled in the audience making him smile at his ever excited fans "And of course this movie From Hell"

"Which had been said to be playing in all cinemas on the 8th of January....so in a months time" Jimmy added to which Johnny gave a small nod before also adding "The film didn't seem fit for Christmas considering the story line" he laughed.

"Well Johnny we have a clip of 'From Hell' would you ALL like a sneak peek?" Jimmy cheered to the excitable audience before every one turned their heads to the small studio screen to watch Johnny in action.

As soon as the clip was over The audience clapped and whistled making Johnny bow his head with a shy smile as if he had just performed for them or something. "Johnny Depp ladies and Gentleman" Jimmy clapped along smiling brightly at his friend across his table.

Smiling back at Jimmy Johnny shook his head and laughed. "Thank you"

"Now Johnny we gotta talk about these new tattoos..." Jimmy said pointing to his exposed arm that had a few tattoos. "But these are all old Jimmy..." he replied lifting his arm to look at the ink.

"Are you serious! you really have been away too long mate" Jimmy said shocked raising both eyebrows in astonishment.

"Well I got this one just here about 5 days ago..." Johnny began to roll his sleeve a little to show a small rose tattooed to his inner upper arm. "It's a Rose to show my daughter as I wanted to get one for her" the audience swooned at this sweet gesture and Jimmy also couldn't help but curl up his lip at the actors sweetness to his baby girl. "She's the cutest little toddler Jimmy she's 4 now, even made me this bracelet from her nursery school" He added showing off the dried up paster bracelet Rose had made for her daddy on fathers day.