Just a case of waiting

Coming home after a whole day shooting her scenes as Bellatrix on Harry Potter, Helena was ready to take a long bath and relax. It had now been 3 weeks since Johnny had left from the airport and if she were honest she felt rather miserable not having him around. The way she was feeling now, she wasn't sure whether she would be able to really cope over the next few months without him. She practically rolled her eyes at herself as she made her way up the stairs to her bedroom, she mocked Johnny whenever he was soppy and yet she was being soppy herself. She was a strong independent women who got on with things no matter what the circumstances and since her divorce that side had crumbled. She depended on Johnny's love and support and now she had none of that.

Dumping her purse and coat on her bed Helena yawned as she walked into the bathroom inside her room. Turning on the taps and plugging up the bath she stirred around the warm water with her finger tips to work out the right temperature before mixing in some bath suds; maybe to much then necessary as the suds began to rise quite quickly.

Stripping down Helena smiled contently as the warm water lapped around her sore muscles as she gradually got in. Leaning back in the bath she took in a deep breathe, closing her eyes and giving into the water and suds soaking her body. This was perfect, just what she needed, nothing was more relaxing then a bath. Well that's what she used to say anyway.

"Well you're a sight for sore eye's" a gruff recognisable voice came from her bathroom door way. Shooting her eyes open Helena's eyes widened in horror "Dominic! what on earth" she gasped trying to cover her body with the suds feeling so exposed to him as his eyes just seemed to take her all in. "Get out!" she cried out embarrassed he had seen her in this way.

Laughing at her Dominic shook his head with a smile playing about his lips as he shut the door making her eye him warningly. "Come on Hel I just want to talk to you" he reasoned pulling up a stool and sitting rather to close to where she was bathing. "Not when I'm practically naked! will you get out" she warned him again making him chuckle at her again.

"Remember my dear, I've seen you completely naked" he smirked his eyes watching hungrily over her as she laid awkwardly in the bath. "And that's exactly what I'm trying to forget, and will you stop looking! I'm not yours to look at anymore" her eyes were angry now, it was hard to cover yourself when you had a pair of beady eyes staring at you.

"Yes, Johnny" he scoffed making her frown "I knew there was always something" he added to which she shook her her head "Not that time when you accused me of sleeping with him! we were just friends then" she explained not wanting him to believe he had been right all along.

"Anyway what is it you want?" she asked changing the topic, her eyes still hard on his face as she looked at him. "I wanted to talk to you about our children" he stated "Well can we not talk about that matter when its more appropriate...." This only received another laugh from Dominic.

"Listen I don't want them to think that I've given up on them, I'd still like to see them from time to time" he explained. Helena had said all along that she would never prevent her children from seeing their father no matter what a pig he really was. "That's fine Dominic, you must let me know and then we can arrange days when they can come over to you" Helena was a good and fair mother, as much as Billy wouldn't want to see him she would at least give him and his father the option at least to see each other.

"Well that was easier then I thought" again this only received a frown "Dominic with everything that has happened between us I wouldn't change your relationship with the children...It's like you don't even know me" she scoffed slightly more aggravated by that fact then anything. With all these 'Happy' years they had together surely he would have managed to work her out by now.