Burton and Taylor

2 months had now past.

A month in which baby Rose was now beginning to use her first words. She had her 1st birthday a week ago whereby they all cerebrated and showered her in gifts that really she was to young to even appreciate. Billy and Nell had been getting on well at school both coming out with very impressive grades. Billy's nasty classmate Jerry had continued to picked on him and had tried to bring him down like before. But nowadays Billy just rolled his eyes at Jerry's attempts to make his life miserable, in fact now that they had reach their last year of primary school Billy was a little more confident then he used to be. In fact he was quite a hit with the girls at the school. He'd spent most lunch times chatting away to them making all the other 10 year old boys jealous of how 'smooth' he seemed to be in the playground.

Nell had had a few friends over these last few days where they would just play up in her room and keep out of the way. It was mostly tea parties she would host in her bedroom. They would simply all sit around in a circle on the floor and pretend to be sophisticated ladies like in all the TV drama's on telly. Billy and his friends would like to always intrude and cause a riot making the girls angry. Many a times Nell's little sweet face would turn a fiery red as her older brother and his friends barged into her room uninvited. She would scream at him and push Billy out of her room with all the might she had in her small bones. She was a tough little girl that was for sure but then living with an older brother she would have to be.

In fact most of the times they would argue and fall out would result in having to call either Johnny or their mum to come and sort it out. They were typical sibling just trying to wind each other up all the time until one of them broke.

Helena had continued working on 'Burton and Taylor' with Dominic West. After having the first week or two recovering from her collapse by the BBC studios she was happy to be working again. They had finished shooting 3 weeks ago and now she had a little more time to relax and unwind. Helena had been feeling much better and had worked so very hard on completing this movie much to her husbands dismay. Johnny had still kept a close eye on her, checking and making sure she wasn't straining herself from over exhaustion. Many a nights she'd come in again after along day and just sleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

He would be lying if he didn't find himself worrying about her. She was still very weak even if she never showed it. Helena was certainly a strong lady but deep down he knew she was still struggling. He had thought about putting her back on the tablets but then as she had been working it didn't seem right to have her being sick each morning, that also would have been too tiring for her. He Just enjoyed the nights when she'd come in late, get out of her clothes and into her P.J's and snuggle up in his arms. He enjoyed having her to hold at night, it was nice considering they didn't see each other much during the day.

Johnny had gotten himself the leading role in a Jack the ripper film called 'From Hell' It was set here in England and for that he was happy, he didn't need to go filming in America. He was enjoying filming but more then anything he was happy to be out of the house and finally back on his feet. All those months of really having nothing to do was something he had never experienced before. He had worked all his life and having all that time just moping about Helena's home was draining. No wonder he would get worked up so quickly by little things. He just felt bad for all the arguments they had had and he had to admit it was mainly because he had been rather unhappy. Not unhappy in the sense of what his life was now but unhappy and unsure of how different things would be.

The only time he had to travel back to his home in America was for the premier of 'Pirates of the Caribbean' he had originally asked Helena if she would come but at the time she had been too busy considering it was her last week filming and she had deadlines. He realised with those couple of days in America that he really didn't miss it as much as he thought. In fact as soon as he landed in the states he began to feel homesick which hit him like a huge truck. England was now his home. The UK was where his beautiful wife and family lived and that's where he now belonged.