They know

Waking up this very morning was a pretty good feeling. Johnny was a man to keep his feelings and thoughts to himself, not to get to over excited about things and not to be over enthusiastic. He was cool and collected, but even he couldn't contain the large smile that seemed to permanently spread across his face the whole morning. He wasn't sure that he had even felt this well....Happy, he had loved girlfriends in the past and had been happy once he was in a relationship but nothing felt as good as it does now. This was a different kind of happiness that he didn't want to ever go away.

Last night wasn't just a one night stand or just a quickie it was as if he was finally being welcomed in by Helena's heart. As if she was taking down that barrier or wall she had held up and was slowly letting it down with every kiss with every touch, she was slowly giving into his love and for that he smiled to himself.

Walking down the streets of London Johnny checked his watch as he was running slightly late for a meeting he had with one of the production team members from 'Pirates Of The Caribbean' he knew exactly what it would be mainly about. He knew it would just basically be a warning or telling off that he had spent his time in London well over due. He was meant to be back in America to film the rest of the movie that would expand over 6 months as there was still a lot to shoot for the film. But this was time that he didn't want to have to commit to even though he had already signed the contracts. He knew it was like he was acting like a stubborn little boy who didn't want to leave the gift shop, but the thought of not seeing Helena for all those months made him inwardly annoyed.

Walking around the corner of one street Johnny was greeted by a swarm of paparazzi who called for him enthusiastically about the news they had just heard about him. "Johnny! Johnny!" they called for him as he kept his head down from the flashing cameras and ignored their annoying calls. "Johnny! hows the new girlfriend?" one shouted out to which Johnny continued walking "I haven't got one" he responded to them continuing to walk down the street as they all followed flashing their damn cameras in his face.

"Tell us about Helena!" one called making him suddenly stop dead in his tracks. How on earth and where on earth did they get that from? "what did you say" he asked suddenly intrigued to know what they all apparently knew.

"Helena's ex told us you guy were now a thing, we saw you get in a car with her last night" this one man called to him from the back of the swarm of other annoying men and women flashing camera's in his face. Johnny's confused expression said it all and unfortunately the cameras had caught his reaction with the constant clicking of their damn film. "Can you please stop with these cameras" he yelled getting seriously irritated by them and by the news that both him and Helena were exposed now to the world.

"Dominic Edwards told you what!" Johnny said his frown getting more deeper and irritated as a few cameras continued to go off in his face. "You and Bonham carter are an item....is that true?"

Johnny felt the need to lash out, why would Dominic tell them. This was obviously going to get back to the press and that would leave them both in an awkward situation. "I have no comment" He finished walking away from them all. He couldn't deal with this right now. He was late as it was for his meeting, this would have to wait. 

-------------------------

It was about 6 in the evening now. Johnny had had quite a day what with his long meeting this morning about leaving for America to continue shooting his film and the bloody press finding out about his personal life that was sure to upset Helena. Things were just going right and now that everyone knew of their relationship he was sure that she would be a little upset by the news.

Knocking on the Bonham Carter's house door Johnny waited anxiously for it to open up. He felt nervous for some reason, he just didn't want the news to ruin everything, not when everything was so perfect, not when they were both finally happy. As the door opened Johnny was greeted by Helena who smiled happily when she laid eyes on him. "You came" she gushed before hugging him in the doorway as if he wouldn't.