Disbelief

The music was so loud and the flashing strobe lights were enough to make anyone feel dizzy at this party even if they were sober. Johnny however was anything but sober, nor did it help that he kept bumping into people when he tried to get across to the other side of the room to talk to his mates. He was a mess, but he only had himself to blame as he continued to drink and drink one after another. But then he also blamed his friends as well for making him do shot after shot after shot before challenging him to many drinking games that now resulted into him being completely smashed, completely off his face.

Everyone here was letting loose and celebrating the end of filming 'Pirates and the Caribbean'. It was a private party with invitation only, but fans outside still waited excitedly to get a glimpse of the famous Hollywood actor Johnny Depp. The party was a hit and everyone who collaborated in creating this film were there even top A-list celebs would pop up every now and again.

"Johnny!!" One of his very good friends yelled quickly reaching out to steady him as he tripped over his own blood foot on his approach to them. "Fuck man, you're so pissed" he laughed helping the actor to stand properly. "Come on lets get some fresh air" his friend chuckled guiding Johnny through the dancing crowd and out of the back of this club.

As soon as the fresh LA air hit them Johnny rested his back up against the brick wall and covered his hammering heart, it was clear he had taken to many Jägerbombs. "Here" his friend Dan said lighting up a cigarette for his mate and handing it over to him. Johnny took the cigarette and inhaled a lungful of the smoke before slowly letting it out from the corner of his mouth.

 "Aren't you meant to be flying to the uk in like a day or two?" Dan laughed shaking his head at his friend while Johnny simply gave a small nod and continued to inhale the smoke.

Lighting up his own cigarette from his mouth Dan smirked at him "I think you better get back to your hotel, you're gonna have such a hangover in the morning" this only made Johnny frown at the ground as he tried to understand what exactly he was saying to him but it all just sounded like an echo to his ears. "Nah" Johnny shook his head and gave him a drunken smile. "I'll... be awright" he slurred before pushing himself from the wall and stumbling towards the back door. "Easy..." Dan called and was quick to catch his arm "Mate I really think you should go back" he actually sounded concerned this time as Johnny continued to sway and also continued to ignore him as he brushed him away with his hand and stumbled back inside of the club.

Dan stood there for a while as Johnny had left to go back inside. He didn't really care either way if Johnny was to stay or not but he was slightly concerned about him as he really seemed out of it. He didn't want him to become ill because of all this.

Back in the club Johnny stumbled his way back to the bar before attempting to climb on the stool which even he was wobbly on. The music was so loud that he couldn't hear the voice that sounded behind him. He only realised that someone must of been talking to him when he felt a hand on his shoulder that instantly made him turn to see a blurry image of a woman with blonde hair smiling at him as she said something to him that he couldn't make out. "Can I get you a drink!" the blonde said shouting over the music but still Johnny couldn't work out what she was saying. The blonde smiled knowingly at the bar tender and gave a small nod to which the bar tender began to rustle them up something to drink.

"Are you ok?" she said moving closer to him so he could hear her as she spoke in his ear loudly over the music. Johnny frowned for a moment before his vision became clearer and he worked out just who this was talking to him "Tabitha?" He questioned his brows furrowed together as he stared at her blue eyes.

The bar tender handed her both the drinks and smirked at her knowingly. if anyone was sober enough to see the way they exchanged looks it would have been clear that they had been at it numerous amounts of times. As soon as Johnny's head was turned Tabitha was very quick to open her purse and slip a little something into his drink before he turned to see her again. "Are you enjoying the party?" Johnny said to her making her smile at him as she handed him the drink. She could tell he was off his face because she knew if he were sober there would be no way he would ever talk to her.