All a lie

"Excuse me miss...."

Tabitha looked over her shoulder and frowned at strange boy before looking him up and down and smirking over at her friends who all looked at Billy "Can I help you?" she asked raising an eyebrow. Billy looked at the woman for a moment, she was very pretty and had long blonde hair, her makeup was loaded onto her face that made her look like a tart not to mention the very low cut dress that showed off far to much cleavage then necessary. She looked like she could be trouble and now that he stared into the face of the woman who had caused his mum so much grief Billy had to try and hold back from blowing up. He hated her! She hurt his mum!

"Hey?" Tabitha clicked her fingers in front of his face as he seemed caught up in his own little world which made her friends laugh as subtly as they could.

"There is someone outside who want to see you, You should follow me" he said feeling awkward now that her friends were whispering about him to each other behind their napkins. He didn't like it, he felt like a fool or at least she made him out to look like one. "Who's outside?"

Billy looked back at the blonde "Oh he didn't tell me his name, he just wanted me to pass on the message" Billy was on fire. This thinking on the spot was really working out for him, maybe he should consider acting?

Tabitha scoffed at him before turning to her friends "I'll be back in a tick guys" she said rolling her eyes at them as if to say this kid is getting on her nerves. Billy began to lead her through the restaurant checking that she was still following him. She already seemed annoyed that she was being dragged away from her group of friends and for that Billy felt nervous again, he just hoped Johnny knew what he was doing.

Walking out of the restaurant Billy continued to walk across the street making Tabitha stop suddenly "Hey kid, where exactly are you taking me? who is this person?" she asked rubbing her exposed arms now that the chilly wind had hit her skin and there was a lot showing as well. She was wearing a short gold dress that hardly covered up anything of her body no wonder she was cold. "Just follow me" Billy said calmly watching as she huffed slightly before following him into the darkness where no light from the streets were showing. It was pitch black and very cold.

"Hey Kid! If this is some practical joke..." she began angrily before seeing Johnny appear from behind a car. "it's not a joke" he said looking into her stunned face. 

"Oh fuck" she cursed sighing in annoyance that she had been tricked into seeing him. "Piss of Johnny, I don't want to talk to you" with that she turned to leave only to find him grab her quiet harshly by the arm. "Listen lady you're not going anywhere until we have a little chat" he spat as she tried to push him away and free her arm. "get off me" she yelled struggling a lot now that Billy had to take action.

Rummaging through the black bag left on the floor he pulled out the rope "Johnny" he called as he tried to stop her from getting away. As soon as Johnny looked in his direction he took the robe and him and Billy quickly tied it round her as she struggled furiously. "What the fuck!" she yelled now that the little kid had tied her up tightly, Johnny had his hand covered over her mouth and smiled as Billy also began to handcuff her. This was so badass even for Billy. "Let.....me.....go!" she said trying to kick Johnny as he held her in place.

"Open the door" Johnny instructed Billy as he avoided Tabitha's attempts to swing at him with her feet. She was really struggling against him and Johnny just hope there were no eye witnesses.

Now the car door was open Johnny pushed her inside and slammed it shut hearing her yell and curse viciously as she struggled to get free, she was trapped her hands were cuffed with fake toy handcuffs and she was wrapped tightly in some rope. This was fucking kidnapping, she'd kill him as soon as she got her hands free. Billy and Johnny got into the front of the car before turning round and looking at her as she glared at the pair of them.