Never again

Speeding down the motorway Johnny gripped at the steering wheel, his eyes focused hard on the road ahead not minding at all just how fast he was shooting down the road overtaking each and every car he came across. He was angry, but even more then that he was pissed off at his wife for putting herself at bloody danger again. The very thought of her smoking made him clench his jaw. After so hard she had worked on quitting, just why had she been sneaking them behind his back and how long had this been going on for? that as the main question.

His foot pressed even further down on the gas making him go over the limit. He just wanted to reach the BBC studio as quickly as he could, he was nearly there and he knew as soon as he saw her he would hit the roof. God he was angry, fuming even and that anger was more worry then anything. How stupid could she be to put her life on the line like that just because of the need for some cigarettes. Helena should be more careful when it comes to thinking of her body, its not as strong as it used to be. He was scared and that was why he was so angry, thoughts of losing her made him feel sick to the stomach.

"Bloody woman" he muttered bitterly to himself as he came off the motor way and headed for the BBC studio only cursing as he had to slow down as an ambulance passed him. The sirens were going crazy and he pulled in to let the ambulance past.

Moving off again Johnny managed to enter through the studios large metal gates with ease considering just who he was. As soon as he had pulled up he slammed the door behind him and rushed into the main building. Spotting the receptionist she smiled at him cautiously as he came rushing in. "Where is she?!" he demanded his eyes hard and not patient at all as he looked into the woman's awkward face. He didn't have to explain who exactly he was looking for as everyone knew that he was married to the english rose herself and the woman behind the desk obviously knew he was.

"Mr Depp... I'm sorry to...." she began only jumping as he slammed his fist forcefully on her desk making her jump "Where the fuck is my wife!" he yelled at her making her simply gulp.

"She collapsed sir, not to long ago the ambulance has just picked her up" his eyes widened and his features softened in fear. Collapsed?....

"W-what do...what do you mean?" he whispered gulping suddenly at this new information. She could see the panic streak over his handsome face and could see the worry in his eyes.

"She just finished her interview with Dominic West and collapsed outside, they have taken her to hospital sir. I'm sorry that no one has called you I thought you may have known" she said almost sympathetically now as she looked at how pale he seemed. Hospital? Ambulance...wait was that the same ambulance he had just passed on getting here?

"Thank you" Johnny said quietly to the lady before rushing back out and into his car. His mind wondered in all directions. He felt sick with panic now but still the anger was there. This must be down to her poor heart again her heart that she was still treating badly. Oh how he felt like screaming bloody murder at her when he arrived but then right now all he wanted was to make sure she was alright. She just had to be.

———————-

Taking in a few deep breaths through her oxygen mask Helena felt her eyes slowly begin to flutter open. The bright light in the room she was in stung her eyes and as she opened them even further she came to realised that she was in a hospital. Frowning a little as she tried to work out just how she ended up here she tried desperately to think back but all she could remember was feeling very faint and the last thing she remembered seeing was Dominic's worried face.

"Dominic" she whispered to herself now that she was beginning to remember her fall. Her arms and legs felt numb as if she had no use of them at all and her breaths through her mask were now steaming the plastic of the mask up as she began to get into a slight panic. "Help" she cried tears running down her cheeks and only then did she hear someone gasp. She couldn't breath, she tried to remove the mask from her face only to feel a soft hand pull her weak one away.