Our little girl

Johnny wasn't someone to fidget or tap his foot when being inpatient but right now as he sat in the doctors waiting room he couldn't help but do either of those things. The clock on the wall was ticking loudly and every second that past felt like a minute. He had been waiting here for a good 15 minutes now with no sign of the doctor himself and with every passing tick of the clock Johnny could feel himself getting even more inpatient, getting more and more frustrated that no one had updated him on Helena's condition. As soon as she was rushed in on a bed with wheels that scurried quickly down the corridor he knew something was bad, not helping with the fact they had covered her nose and mouth with an oxygen mask that still didn't seem to wake her up.

She had passed out just about 3 hours ago now and Johnny was still waiting for answers. No nurse or doctor had given him the slightest bit of information about her. He knew far to well that they were all blaming him, even he blamed himself but still the fact they kept quiet was making him even more worried, even more paranoid.

Mark hadn't helped the situation either, he had mostly been in the way, well in Johnny's mind he was. Mark had asked questions and had been pacing by the side of this doctors waiting room for a good 10 minutes. He was driving Johnny up the wall every-time he would turn backwards and forwards patting his fingers against his mouth worryingly. Right this very second Johnny could feel the frustration bubbling up, he swore he would swing for him at any moment.

"Will you please stop!" Johnny growled shooting him a warning and fed up look from the chair he was sitting in. Mark suddenly stop in his tracks just as the door opened making Johnny jump from his chair nervously as the old doctor came waltzing in.

"What's happened? Is she alright? Is the baby ok?" Johnny rambled nervously as he watched the expressionless doctor take his seat behind his desk before looking into the faces of these anxious men waiting desperately for answers. "Well?" Mark pushed standing beside Johnny as he said this.

"Miss Bonham Carter is currently in labor" the doctor began making the pair of them widen their eyes with this news "But...but it's too soon" Mark stated as the doctor simply looked between the pair of them calmly "She had a fall and blacked out, her blood pressure was and still is extremely high...Now I assume you both are aware of her faulty heart" he said still scanning the pair of them closely. "Faulty heart?" Johnny asked a frown apparent on his slightly worried and confused face. "You didn't know?" Mark interjected as if he had the upper hand when it came to Helena's health that Johnny could only shoot him a cold look. "I know she has problem catching breath sometimes and that she has some shooting pains around her heart but I wouldn't have said it was faulty" the doctor simply nodded along to what Johnny had to say before opening his mouth to speak again.

"If I may, I think it's only appropriate for me to explain my patients health issues with the father of the child" the doctors stated making Mark suddenly step forward in surprise "No! just because he is the father doesn't mean I shouldn't have to hear whats happening with her, she's my girlfriend and I deserve to know" he barked angrily while Johnny simply glared at him completely loosing his patients with this twat of a human being. "Oh and has she made that official?" he couldn't help the mocking tone in his voice as he said that to him nor could he help smirking as Mark seemed to have no words in respond to that. "I want to know!" he finally said like a spoilt child not getting what they want.

"Oh will you pipe down!" Johnny cut in before the doctor raised himself angrily his his seat "Both of you need to pull yourself together! that poor woman out there is fighting for her life and you two are at it like nasty school boys! you realise you BOTH got her into this mess!" the doctors outburst and red face made the pair of them shut up not only that but his words seemed to be like daggers stabbing into his heart.