The Ivy

Lifting the cover up over her in their king size bed Helena chuckled slightly as soon as Johnny began to spoon her. Wrapping his arms around her he smiled into her curly main of hair. He was feeling mischievous and playfully which she could tell staright away as she felt him kiss the inside of her neck while pulling her back against his chest as they laid their together after with what ended up being a very pleasant evening at home. "Johnny...." Helena dragged out his name warningly but with a small smile still tugging at her lips as he continued to press feather like kisses on her neck and jawline.

"Hmmm"he mumbled smiling at the way she sighed as if in defeat.

"You're heading for disappointment" she chuckled slowly turning round this time so that she was now facing him as he stared down at her also smirking.

"I hate Mark" he moaned again making her chuckle before she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled at him lovingly. She wanted to kiss him right this very second but she knew that could be quiet misleading and she didn't want to work him up. She too wanted them to reach that inner closeness again, to make love with no worries of what has happened and why it had happened. But right now just wasn't that time and therefore they would just have to wait it out, again.

"What did Mark actually want?" his question brought her out of her daze making her shrug slightly with her arms still loosely around his neck. "To be honest love he really wasn't making sense, going on again about how I should be thinking about myself and the children and not my relationship with you, that I should have married him as he is adamant that you will....hurt me again" she finished almost in a whisper. She hated to bring this all up again and she didn't realise she had until she answered his question.

Seeing the sadness in his eyes Helena brought her arms down from around his neck and settled for cupping his cheek with her hand. "He doesn't understand that I love you, he's just jealous of us that's all....I trust you Johnny I really do" she hated seeing him look so guilty she wanted him to smile and she could see that her words had made him smile a little even if he did look a little sad still. "Don't worry about him, he wont be coming back again and if he does I'll gladly let you throw him out" this made him chuckle sightly which made her also smile at him now he seemed to cheer up a bit.

"Looking on the bright side I'm glad he didn't hit my face, Tim wouldn't be happy if I were to show up with a black eye" he said almost picturing what Tim would say or even yell.

"True" she smiled.

Sighing Johnny looked back at her before gently kissing her lips "Thank you for making dinner"

"My pleasure, made a nice change considering you alway make it" she smiled but then suddenly frowned "But what was strange as I was searching the cupboards I came across those nasty blue pills the doctor had me taking all that time ago, I mean do you have any idea how they got into the kitchen? it was so random" Johnny had to shrug it of even though he felt himself suddenly tense when she said she discovered them.

"That is odd, I really don't know" he was a good actor, he could play any character and right now he had to act clueless not to mention not look guilty at all.

"I'll ask the kids at some point, they normally rummage through my things" she said breezily before giving him a quick peck on the lips and turning back over to her side. "Night love" she yawned snuggling further down into the warm bed whilst pulling the covers over her shoulders.

"Night"

——————————

Another day had gone by and they had now reached Friday. It was 5:00 o'clock into the evening and Johnny and Billy were both feeling pretty anxious as they ate their dinner with the rest of the household. Nell had been going on and on about her day at school which wasn't an issue at all as she normally held the conversations at dinner but right now both Johnny and Billy were to nervous to discuss anything. The pair of them kept shooting each other looks across the table. Johnny knew that this would probably be his only shot to really save his relationship with Helena, to really find out the truth. But then a huge part of him knew he was guilty that this whole idea that Tabitha may have set this up was just a huge dream of his.