Tabitha

"And...cut!" The director called with a huge proud smile on his face as rushed over to Johnny and Orlando Bloom who had just finished shooting a scene for 'Pirates and the Caribbean'. They were so nearly there now with finishing all the scenes. They had spent 4 and a half months on it after all and things were going so soothly with finishing of this film.

"Brilliant! Both of you! we'll call it a day" he gushed placing his hands on either of their shoulders proudly. "I'm glad we finally got that scene" Orlando smiled at them both before handing his props over to his assistant and heading away from the set.

"Come Johnny, I've got someone i'd like you to meet" his director John smirked knowingly at him before patting his back to beckon him to walk beside him which Johnny did. As soon as Johnny noticed what looked like a blonde tart sitting a few feet away, he realised this must be the daughter of his director that he had heard so much about. She was very beautiful even with a face full of makeup and long blonde hair that finished just beneath her breasts which seemed to hardly be covered by the slit running down the very tight and short dress she was wearing. If truth be told she kind of looked like a stripper or even a hooker especially how what she was wearing left nothing to the imagination it was so revealing.

"Johnny this is Tabitha, my daughter I've told you about" he said smiling between the two of them. Johnny knew what exactly his intentions were, he just seemed to ignore the fact that he had already got a relationship back in England.

Flipping her hair to one side she rose from her seat slowly giving him an eye full of her bosom before extending her hand with a playful smile tugging at her dark red lips. "Nice to meet you" Johnny said clearing his throat as he shook her hand which made her frown, she was expecting him to kiss it not shake her hand like she was a guy.

"I'm a huge fan of yours...I particularly like the pirate films" she spoke so sensually so seductively that it was kind of embarrassing, especially the way she said 'Pirate' it was as if she was undressing him in her mind as she bit her lip looking him up and down. Johnny smiled awkwardly at his directer before looking back at Tabitha "It's always nice to meet a fan" he said looking at the time on the wall "Now it's getting late I better..." he was desperate to get away, he was supposed to ring Helena tonight. It had been a month now since his last call with her and that wasn't really a call as such as she had to leave the phone call because she was shooting 'Harry Potter' at the time he rang.

"Before you go, I insist that you come out with us for dinner, we're going to this wonderful Chinese restaurant..." John his director said making Johnny have to think quickly to get out of this to which nothing seemed to pop to mind "Well I don't know...I..." Johnny tried only to be cut of by John again "I insist Johnny" he said slightly more serious this time, his eyes were persistent and for that alone Johnny knew he shouldn't argue with him.

"I suppose I could...."

Clapping his hands together once John smiled at him before he could try and politely decline again. "Fab! now you go get yourself changed and we'll meet you at the restaurant at 7:00" John said handing him the address of the place as if he had planned this for weeks. "see you later" John said finally to which Johnny gave a small nod in defeat as they both walked away. 

What the hell was he meant to say to Helena? he wanted to talk to her, they were so close to seeing each other now it was untrue. There were only 2 months remaining now that he just wanted them to fly by quickly. He hadn't spoken to her in ages now and they had arranged this date for a late night phone call as they were both available. He missed her, a phone call was the closest thing he had to be with her and now he had to go out with his bloody director and his slutty daughter instead. Great.

————————-

The pause that followed after Johnny had told Helena that he was going out made him feel even more guilty then he already did. "Babe I'm so sorry" he said filling in the awkward silence. He was now dressed out of his Jack Sparrow gear and was dressed ready for this evening. "It's fine Johnny honestly" she said even though he was sure she was saying that to cover her disappointment. She had to admit that as soon as she saw his name spring up on her iPhone Helena was excited to have this time to talk to him. But she understood better then anyone that he was busy and for that she wouldn't complain.