No one said it was going to be easy

Her heart was hammering hard against her chest. Her eyes had already began to well up with fresh tears and she could feel herself gradually getting more and more mad as she headed down the hallways of the Ritz hotel in London. Every room she walked passed she eyed up the door number carefully. Room 24. That was where she was going and that was where she would find him.

Everything seemed so white as if the hotel doors down the corridor were floating on Clouds. It was weird, everything seemed so blurry not helping with the fact her tears had already clouded her vision. She found her pace getting faster and faster until she was now running down the hallway wiping her tears as she moved faster before stopping suddenly. She halted out side of a door that had the room number of 24, this was it. With all the rumours and all the staff who had told her about the goings on in this room made her shake with nerves and also anger. She was afraid and scared that it might all be true, that everything in her perfect world would be destroyed just behind this very door.

Her hands trembled nervously as she reached in her coat pocket to reveal the room key that the receptionist had graciously handed over to her. They shook even more as she attempted to place them in the lock. As soon as they were in she shut her eyes painfully before turning the key with one swift move and threw the door open to reveal what she had been dreading.

"Helena!" Johnny gasped suddenly pulling the white duvet over himself and his sleeping partner Tabitha as she stared at them both in horror. "Baby I can explain" he began fumbling with the bed sheets nervously before Helena simply grabbed the nearest thing she had being a champagne glass and threw it towards them both. "I hate you!" she cried before looking at the blonde who simply smirked at the way she lost control. Tears were tumbling quickly down her flushed cheeks now and Johnny could see just how much pain were held in those beautiful brown eyes. 

"Hel...." he tried but she had already rushed out of the room heading back down the hallway. "Listen Hellie wait" she heard him call as he ran to catch up with her down the hallway. As soon as she felt his hand land on her shoulder she swung round quick and slapped him so hard she was surprised at her own strength. "You bastard!"

Placing his hand over his cheek Johnny had his other hand clutching the bed sheet around his waist. He could see how much pain he had inflicted on her, how much hurt. "I hate you!" she repeated hitting him again this time on the arm making him flinch "you liar!" she cried even louder as her fists battered against his chest. "Hel stop!" he tried to push her off him yet she continued to hurt him with her hits.

"Hellie please!" he said try desperately to take hold of her wrists as she attacked her way through making him stumble back as she cried and hit him harder. "Helena!"

"I hate you!"

"I made a mistake, I'm sorry you know I love you!" he tried grabbing hold of her wrists finally and looking into her hurt and betrayed eyes. "Let.Me.Go" she hissed slowly and movingly as her eyes narrowed on his face. "Never..."

"Let me go!"

"Helena!"

"Leave me alone!"

"Look at me"

"Let me go!" Johnny pulled her into his embrace tightly ignoring the fact she tried to struggle against him.

"Wake up Helena, You're having a nightmare" he said desperately before pulling her away slightly realising she was now awake. They were both in bed and it was late, very late almost morning in fact. She had been restless as she slept and Johnny only realised she was having a bad dream when she began to cry and yell. As soon as he grabbed her arms she began to yell at him, telling him to leave her which only confused him more. Was she dreaming about him, if so why was she screaming at him.