Too much to handle

The flashing cameras and the screams of excitement would make anyone feel dizzy or unbalanced. It was the night of the premier of Harry Potter, everyone was there from Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint to Maggie smith and Ralph Fiennes. The red carpet was buzzing with excited fans and filled with many celebrities some of whom weren't even featured in the film but who were there to come and see the first showing of the very successful film franchise.

"Over here!"

"Helena!" she tried to ignore most of the calls from all the flashing cameras and fans as she smiled and posed by herself on the red carpet.

"Helena please to your right!" this time she did turn with her hand on her hip smiling for the picture even if her smile was a slightly tired and sad one. She was dressed in a purple dress that hung nicely around her baby bump and showed off her still skinny legs and new shoes she had brought for this evening especially. As gorgeous and happy as she may have looked she felt quiet the opposite. In fact a huge part of her just wanted to jump back in the car and go home, to forget about this evening and rest her feet up. Her heart seemed to be playing up again making it hard for her to continue smiling as the cameras flashed violently in her face. It felt like shooting pains across her chest making it in someways uneasy to breath properly.

She had found herself hugging the toilet seat the minute she was up and out of bed. Her morning sickness had never been so bad and right now as she stood with hundreds of fans and hundreds of different people calling her name she felt almost faint. Not helping with the bright flashes of cameras in her face and the occasional reporter sticking their microphone in front of her for a brief interview. And yes, if they weren't brief Helena would certainly make them, she was in no mood for people to be prying into her life, especially her personal one.

Now as she thought about that very topic it seemed to shake her in some way. With the events that followed after Johnny had left their home last night made Helena feel somehow unsure or even uneasy about Mark. He was angry last night and not only that but he was angry at her. He had scared her a little, made her question if he really was the nice guy he made out. She knew he was only looking out for her and wanting to make sure she was protected, but in someway his protectiveness was leading into slight madness and last night proved that.

//////////////////////////

As soon as the door was shut and Johnny had left Helena gradually made her way back into the living room. She spotted Mark standing by the large fireplace with one arm resting high on the mantle piece resting his head as he was looking down at the flames. Everywhere else in the house had electrical fireplaces but Helena like the fact that the living room was her one and only room that she could keep things as they were. "Mark?"

Turning around and staring at her dead in the eye as she made her way over to him Helena felt herself gulp as his eyes seemed to look straight through her, she wasn't even sure if he blinked. "Why was he here?" his aggressive tone made her frown at him and not only that but his question took her off guard as well.

"He came to see Nell, you know she hasn't been well" Helena stated her eyes matching his as he stated at her so fed up and so well...angry.

"I know she hasn't that's why I'm here to see her, do you have any idea what its like to come here and see you all play happy families? I hate him" Mark's tone turned very sour within seconds. "You may hate him mark but he is the father of my soon to be child!" Helena exclaimed moving from him in aggravation only to feel herself begin pushed suddenly against the wall by the fireplace. "Mark!" she yelled her eyes flashing in shock that he would be such a thing especially in her current state. "What the fuck is the matter with you" her arms were pinned to the wall with his harsh grip.